Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Nemesis 35

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    Had a little bit of trouble tuning, but that ended up being the fault of the drop away not being set right. It is dead quiet though! And since you're a bigger guy it does seem to fit you way better than the 32" ATA bows you've been shooting the last few years.

Bow tuned at almost dead 0 both vertically and horizontally; I'd say it turned out alright considering that after a rough tune and set up you hit that apple at 40 yards.... well you skinned the apple, I pegged it dead center with my Onza .
    Sure rub it in. But concidering i havent really shot a bow since september (long story), i'd say i did purdy guuud. Factor in that i cant step out my back door and shoot anytime i want and thats even better.

But your right, I i did have some issues tuning it, thanks again for the hand there.

Now i have shot wabbits onza and he has shot my nemesis, in my opinion, they are very simular. If your looking at both and cant decide consider this. I am 6' and have a wing span of 75", the longer ata fits me perfect. I can hit all my anchors and the nemesis feels natural in my hands. Wabbit is around 5'9" with a shorterwing spa and the onza fits him very well. The choice is of cource yours.
    "When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." -Fred Bear

2012 Martin Cougar FC, Fury XT cam
    CE PileDriver arrow, 535 grains
    Speed: unknown

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otisT View Post
    "well you skinned the apple, I pegged it dead center with my Onza"

I have a brother in law like that, myself. {:>)
    Should i put him out of his missory, or consider being married to my sister punishment enough?
    "When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." -Fred Bear

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    I gotta get my hits in now while I can LOL. When he gets used to that bow he's gonna be deadly! I already hated playing nock with him with his other bows when he was in good shooting form!
    Give me another 100 arrows down range and i'll be ready to play nock again. Thanks wabbit, for everything. Btw, you shoot pretty dang well for a guy from Oregon.