Thread: Fury Cams

Plainsman

Default Fury Cams

Donít if this goes in the Tech Forum or the Setup Forum but; concerning the Fury XT cam I have searched the documents that came with my Martin bows and the forum looking for exact settings for the Fury XT cam assembly but could not find any. Since I set up and tune my own equipment and have both Martins shooting well and at draw and weight that is very comfortable. However, it did take more time in the adjustment department than some other brands that I have had and tuned. Seems there would be a statement saying move module to the X position for this draw length etc., instead of having to monkey around with it. Anyway if this has already been posted my apologies just seeing if someone could shed some light on this or already has a canned solution that would save me an others time in the future on this type of cam system.

Post Thanks / Like

That would be nice, but it wouldn't be accurate. With these cams (Both Fury and Nitro) there is no "one" way to set them up. I can hit my draw length in any number of combinations with the mods and the draw stop, therefore Martin gives a range of possible lengths.
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Plainsman

Thanks for the insight, after the first one and a few tweaks the second was a little easier. Or at least I knew what to expect.

Post Thanks / Like

If you want to check out the mod settings for the DL check this out and match it up to the model you have. http://www.martinarchery.com/2013/past_specs.php
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Plainsman

Perfect...Thanks