Thread: Getting another Martin Bow

Hybrid View

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Getting another Martin Bow

I think i'm going to get another Martin bow. I miss my ridge hunter, the accuracy, and the way the grip just feels.....
    Last edited by RT1; 03-05-2013 at 09:28 AM. Reason: because i'm not the perfect human being as many are.

Post Thanks / Like

Go with a blade x4 its gotta be smooth and quiet with those split limbs I was uneasy about the split limbs until I got my nemesis very quiet and smooth.
    Martin x-200 unsure of year
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum
    2014 Mathews ChillR (on order)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilt15 View Post
    Go with a blade x4 its gotta be smooth and quiet with those split limbs I was uneasy about the split limbs until I got my nemesis very quiet and smooth.
    i was thinking that as well....

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

I shot a '12 Silencer and loved it. If I would've had cash in hand, it would've come home with me. OP, aren't you in Michigan? Or am I thinking of someone else?
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    I shot a '12 Silencer and loved it. If I would've had cash in hand, it would've come home with me. OP, aren't you in Michigan? Or am I thinking of someone else?
    yes, kalamazoo.....
    Last edited by RT1; 03-05-2013 at 09:40 AM.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

This one is still available. I talked him down to $235! Its a steal. Wish I could snag it.
    http://lansing.craigslist.org/spo/3549790294.html
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RT1 View Post
    yes, kalamazoo.....
    I'm also Westmiciganbowhunter....but for some strange reason i was banned..........and no one can tell me why....?
    So i started a new Handle on here....
    JMO on a few reasons though I don't know for sure since I don't have mod power but ...

1. This is a place for true Martin enthusiasts who are here to help other owners, we're not a bunch of kool-aid drinkers
    2. Abrasive attitude/approach at times.
    3. Openly down talking Martin and then coming back with the complete opposite. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

See

I'm going to give up a little smoothness, and quietness as a result. Trade off is probably better.
    Like an automatic that you say you are giving up areas by going to a Martin.

Like I said, just my $.02 I have no agenda with anyone, I'm just calling it as I see it and would expect the same of anyone else in return.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff