Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting another Martin Bow

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Getting another Martin Bow

I think i'm going to get another Martin bow. I miss my ridge hunter, the accuracy, and the way the grip just feels.....
    Last edited by RT1; 03-05-2013 at 09:28 AM. Reason: because i'm not the perfect human being as many are.

Post Thanks / Like

Go with a blade x4 its gotta be smooth and quiet with those split limbs I was uneasy about the split limbs until I got my nemesis very quiet and smooth.
    Martin x-200 unsure of year
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum
    2014 Mathews ChillR (on order)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilt15 View Post
    Go with a blade x4 its gotta be smooth and quiet with those split limbs I was uneasy about the split limbs until I got my nemesis very quiet and smooth.
    i was thinking that as well....

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

I shot a '12 Silencer and loved it. If I would've had cash in hand, it would've come home with me. OP, aren't you in Michigan? Or am I thinking of someone else?
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    I shot a '12 Silencer and loved it. If I would've had cash in hand, it would've come home with me. OP, aren't you in Michigan? Or am I thinking of someone else?
    yes, kalamazoo.....
    Last edited by RT1; 03-05-2013 at 09:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

This one is still available. I talked him down to $235! Its a steal. Wish I could snag it.
    http://lansing.craigslist.org/spo/3549790294.html
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

That's a nice looking bow Hawg, you should pull the trigger on it. Too bad its a Traget Bow, I might be interested
    Last edited by wscywabbit; 03-02-2013 at 07:16 PM.
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

It would be fine for hunting. Its only 35" ata. I dont have the funds or i would have it. Like so many others I find.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RT1 View Post
    yes, kalamazoo.....
    I'm also Westmiciganbowhunter....but for some strange reason i was banned..........and no one can tell me why....?
    So i started a new Handle on here....
    JMO on a few reasons though I don't know for sure since I don't have mod power but ...

1. This is a place for true Martin enthusiasts who are here to help other owners, we're not a bunch of kool-aid drinkers
    2. Abrasive attitude/approach at times.
    3. Openly down talking Martin and then coming back with the complete opposite. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

See

I'm going to give up a little smoothness, and quietness as a result. Trade off is probably better.
    Like an automatic that you say you are giving up areas by going to a Martin.

Like I said, just my $.02 I have no agenda with anyone, I'm just calling it as I see it and would expect the same of anyone else in return.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by droppixel View Post
    JMO on a few reasons though I don't know for sure since I don't have mod power but ...

1. This is a place for true Martin enthusiasts who are here to help other owners, we're not a bunch of kool-aid drinkers
    2. Abrasive attitude/approach at times.
    3. Openly down talking Martin and then coming back with the complete opposite. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

See

Like an automatic that you say you are giving up areas by going to a Martin.

Like I said, just my $.02 I have no agenda with anyone, I'm just calling it as I see it and would expect the same of anyone else in return.
    Think it's funny when he reply's to his own posts on AT patting himself on the back like he's 2 different people.
    A little common sense goes a long way, unfortunately it's in short supply!