I know I posted this a while back, but I don't see it in the archives. And I just finished it permanently with a good sanding and polyurethane finish.
It consists of 1 2x6, some nuts and bolts and a ratcheting boat winch.
It has one large bolt wrapped in heat shrink for the bow to rest against on one end, and marks for draw length settings
On the side at one end is a large nail
And then measurements for measuring string lengths (And yes Hutch, I fixed the mistake I made that gave us heart failure a few weeks ago )
Even though at this time I don't have a way to stretch the strings and measure them under 100 lbs of pressure, I can get them close. They all get tweaked anyways once they're back on the bow and the tuning begins, right