Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A question for Nitro Cam users

Post Thanks / Like

Default Interesting...

I didn't measure the draw lengths until I got the nemesis, and then measured the stops from 1/2" short to 1" long. The draw stop measurements were closer in the middle of the cam than on each end...but overall, I found the DL measurements to be shorter than longer. My body preference has settled in on the 27.5" drawstops...which are about a quarter inch short, but comfortable as my draw is about 27.25 anyway I struggled with the drawstop thing, seems I cant get the stop right no matter what...you mentioned JAVI's drawstop method...he is a good friend of mine, and we have discussed alot of things, I'll have to go pick his brain on drawstops (we have worked extensively on mathews bows) for years, so there was no need to mention drawstops to me...thanks for the heads up.

Sonny Thomas

Default A question for Nitro Cam users

How is Javi? I spoke with him for about a hour on the phone, this well before he had the stroke. Sad, father passing and stroke on top of it. The Man is phenomenal .

Post Thanks / Like

Default Javi

I think you have Mike Cooper mixed up with someone else...Mike didn't have a stroke as far as I know...he's still as ornery as ever, and working at mercury Tool...just talked to him this afternoon about draw stop tuning...he had alot of spicy things to say about martin Archery(most of which i cannot repeat) and their "hybrid" cam systems...he gave me some good info...I am waiting for the new limbs, etc as we speak.