Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: checkin into a new sight

Post Thanks / Like

Default checkin into a new sight

I have on the Fire Cat an ACCRA 4 pin sight, but the pins are HUGE, I was looking for something in the 70 or less dollar range and came across the Trophy Ridge Outlaw 4-Pin Sight, anyone use one of these or have any other suggestions, how about the TruGlo® Bone Collector™ 4-Pin Sight, or a TruGlo® Carbon XS 4-Pin Sight, these are all under 50 bucks
    Derik
    Last edited by macflash; 03-07-2013 at 07:13 PM.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Sonny Thomas

Default checkin into a new sight

Going to the shop tomorrow. Will check the one fixed pin sight left. Camo, has option to buy push button light made to fit flush with housing. Believe it has .019" pins. Trophy Ridge I think.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool thanks Sonny,
    I get points awarded at work, when i make the unbelievable happen ( at least the boss can't believe it) and those points are good in the company store, company store has cabelas cards, I have 110 points, dollar a point,
    Derik
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

If you like the truglos look at the micro brite. I have the one w/ the adjustable arm. I think it was $80 or so. Came w/ a light that is almost to bright. It is easy to adjust.
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal
    True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
    Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought a Viper predator micro tune and like it. They do have a predator sight that looks nice as well for for 69.99, it has a choice of pin sizes and they are nice bright pins. Take a look at this link.

http://www.4-darchery.com/viper-pred...hts-p-256.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by macflash View Post
    TruGlo® Bone Collector™ 4-Pin Sight, or a TruGlo® Carbon XS 4-Pin Sight, these are all under 50 bucks
    Derik
    I believe those are both good choices. Truglo makes excellent products, and I think you'll be happy with either one. I like longer fiber optics because it makes the pins brighter. My Truglo has fiber optic around the sight housing and my Extreme has fiber optic running through the frame, similar to the Carbon XS you're considering.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

thanks groups guys,
    really leaning to the tru-glo's, I would love to have the battery options but if I get caught, they take my stuff and make me pay them really well to take my stuff.
    they have made it kinda tough to hunt western Wa.

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by macflash View Post
    thanks groups guys,
    I would love to have the battery options but if I get caught, they take my stuff and make me pay them really well to take my stuff.
    they have made it kinda tough to hunt western Wa.
    That means whatever sight has the longest fiber optic would probably be your best choice.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Trophy Ridge Drive is a single pin slider that cones w a light ans a VERT bright single green pin. I was shooting last night with it. By time you need the light, you wont be able to see the critters anyway w/o a kill light.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Well it's official,
    in 2 -3 weeks i will be the proud owner of a TruGlo® Carbon XS 4-Pin Sight. ( add small meniacal, child's laugh) WOO HOO !!!
    I'm getting so stoked
    thank you guys very much .... again

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters