Thread: Exile?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Exile?

I have a guy I work with who's looking into a Lefty Exile, (Yeah he's right handed ), He found this Exile online for 550, Silencer Pro, Fury XT, sight, and rest, 60#, for 550.00 ??? what can you tell me about it, and does anyone here have something else that they would like to part with? that would be better and same price, I've talked him out of the Diamond, and the PSE, tryin to get another convert
    Mac
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

$550 a bit much. Check AT classifieds or C-list. They can be had loaded for $350 and sometimes less. Why he would be looking at a LH bow and being RH is confusing. Theres a 2010 Nemesis on my local CL that I can get for $235 bare. And a 2011 Exile loaded for $150 and I paid $150 for my '08 Bengal.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Hawg,
    It's his eyes, I was talkin to Ehunter about his Onzas, Jim is Ambi-shooterous. but is left eye dominant, his right is like my left, but I did my own surgery with a nail.
    Price .. yeah sounded pretty steep even set up
    tryin to get him to our side
    even offering candy
    Mac
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

Tell him to check out KMarcheryhut.com, they had a bunch of leftys in stock last time I checked and he won't be choked on the price either.
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

First off....that price better imply it is gold dipped. That bow new locally is only $400... and now it is a year old. I bought a 2012 nemesis from kmarcheryhut for $375. As far as the lh bow.....I am right handed with a dominant left eye. My eyes changed when I had eye surgery at 12. I still shoot right handed guns and bows, but I am forced to close my left eye..... makes me a little different especially with pistol and shotguns, but I hold my own.
    2012 Rytera Nemesis in vista camo
    equipment list
    • Strings by BOW STRING DEPOT (Formerly hutch n sons archery)
    • octane stabilizer
    • 3/16 meta peep
    • HHA ol5519 sight
    • QAD ultrarest HDX in realtree ap
    • fuse 3 arrow quiver
    • saunders hyperglide cable slide

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah $550 is WAY too much for an Exile.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff