Managed to finally get out to my first shoot this year. It was incredibly busy, seeing it was indoors on a nasty weather day I wasn't too surprised. Anywho, I was planning on using my Jack Knife camera mount but didn't get to it for a few reasons. Phone had little to no reception inside and battery was running a little low - didn't want to completely kill it :/ And because it was busy I didn't want to hold any one up any further by having to adjust, set, stop, etc. I plan to use it when I get to the outdoor course next month.

All that aside, the Bengal was great and shot my best score so far in my 3D career. Hung a bad shot on the second to last target for a 5 ... shot three 8 and the rest 10/12 for a 313 score. Managed to do all of this without my binos ... couldn't find them when I was heading out the door this morning and was already running late and didn't want to rummage through all my gear to find them so I shot all the spots from memory of previous shoots and a quick glance at the next set of targets after retrieving the previous set of shots.

Looking forward to the next shoot.