Looking for some arrow input. Figured out last night I believe I can shorten up my shafts about an inch or so, but will need to do a little more confirmation once I get off my lazy bum, get some money in my pocket and build my drawboard.

Anyhow. I'm currently shooting GT Velocity 300s out of the Bengal at 64# / 30" - shaft are 28" C2C / 100gr point. GT put out a 340 spine Velocity this year that shaves a little more weight off the 300s (8.2gpi vs 8.5 / 400 = 7.4gpi), not much but a little less. I feel pretty confident shooting slightly lighter arrows than what most would push for with the shooting that I do. So wondering if the program gives me a good range with a 340 spine or even a 400 with that weight and range. I have a feeling it will need to be a stiffer spine, not sure where the cutoff would be on the 400s for that as far as their length goes. Black Eagle Arrows also has a 350 that comes in at 7.5 that I've been looking into, they are just a little more pricey than the Gold Tips.

If this makes sense and you are able to help out - toss me a PM or throw some screen shots up if you can with what you might be able to find. I'm going to try to install the demo again on my work PC and see if I can get away with checking a few numbers really quick myself.