Thread: Grinning from ear to ear.....

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Grinning from ear to ear.....

If you could see me now, I just got a call from Hall's Arrows here in CT and they told me that Martin will ship my new Scepter V in 2-3 weeks so I am figuring a month which is cool because Brandon and KM Archery Hut emailed me the tracking on my second Rytera Seeker so one will come on Tuesday and the other Thursday of next week and I have a Diablo TD coming tomorrow.

I will have plenty of time to develop a good relationship with the Seekers before taking the Scepter into hand. The Diablo will be my mindless instinctual flinging arrows and hiking bow. Now my old bows can be handed down to others in the family as I sneak them in to the sport, lol.

I am seriously thinking of starting a youth archery club in my neighborhood as the kids here are just looking for something to do, and this old man needs to keep his irons in the fire. I was inspired by the person that recently mentioned training kids as his legacy, I don't clearly remember the thread or who started it but it made an immense impression on my heart.
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you have some exciting days in your near future! As you know.....we all expect pics on arrival! When you mentioned in another post that slinging arrows again is therapy, I don't think anybody really expected 4 new bows in a short time! Good times ahead....and I think its awesome that you want to get local youth into this great addicting sport.
    2012 Rytera Nemesis in vista camo
    equipment list
    • Strings by BOW STRING DEPOT (Formerly hutch n sons archery)
    • octane stabilizer
    • 3/16 meta peep
    • HHA ol5519 sight
    • QAD ultrarest HDX in realtree ap
    • fuse 3 arrow quiver
    • saunders hyperglide cable slide

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Dave, I have been patient, when I did searches recently on the Rytera Seeker on AT and in here I kept finding threads where I myself had said I would wait two or three years to get the bow, well it is two or three years later, but I didn't think I would be getting two.
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com