Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Martin may lose a customer

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 2009 Alien X and it is the sweetest shooting bow that I have shot quiet, dead end the hand, light, and quick. I can't imagine how much better the 2013 Alien is? I have compared the 2009 Alien to the Heli-M, and the Evo 7. It is a sweet little bow. You aren't taking a huge chance. It's too bad there isn't someone close to you in an archery club that has one to check out.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a hek of a deal on archery talk, but I want a black one . That's a really sweet deal, but that also proves my point, if I shoot it and don't like it , I'm out 200 bucks automatically, he sold that bow 200 less than value with accessories and its brand new .

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

the alien is the _hit!
    it is that much better!

I would say try the alien, I would feel pretty dang confident that you will love the 2013 alien.
    I don't think it's that much of a risk....it's that good of a bow.

Post Thanks / Like

hey dzsmith, As a new Alien owner... man I love this bow, I have said it before we all have different preferences. I thought I had a 2011 AlienX but its a 2010 AlienX (bought new not used) with barnsdale limbs and it shoots nice, its 72.6# pull but man does it shoot. I have shot the BT Experience, M-Chill and Creed some of the top bows in my opinion, I have shot other companies as well but didn't like them to mention, "Not talking crap about other bows". I never shot the 2013 Alien until I bought it then shot it, its my favorite bow now. I'm just giving my opinion, to bad you can't test it, neither did I but I got it anyway I have no regrets. Compared to the others I shot I paid less for an equal performing bow again my opinion. I put the rest of my money on accessories. The guy on AT selling for cheap idk he's just biased, based on his avatar shoots an elite and trying to make martin look bad by selling low, my opinion again. I shot an elite its ok but to slow for me. I'm not saying just buy it but if you do and don't like it I'm sure someone on here may snag it up from you maybe me lol.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alienshooter View Post
    hey dzsmith, As a new Alien owner... man I love this bow, I have said it before we all have different preferences. I thought I had a 2011 AlienX but its a 2010 AlienX (bought new not used) with barnsdale limbs and it shoots nice, its 72.6# pull but man does it shoot. I have shot the BT Experience, M-Chill and Creed some of the top bows in my opinion, I have shot other companies as well but didn't like them to mention, "Not talking crap about other bows". I never shot the 2013 Alien until I bought it then shot it, its my favorite bow now. I'm just giving my opinion, to bad you can't test it, neither did I but I got it anyway I have no regrets. Compared to the others I shot I paid less for an equal performing bow again my opinion. I put the rest of my money on accessories. The guy on AT selling for cheap idk he's just biased, based on his avatar shoots an elite and trying to make martin look bad by selling low, my opinion again. I shot an elite its ok but to slow for me. I'm not saying just buy it but if you do and don't like it I'm sure someone on here may snag it up from you maybe me lol.

The highlighted above is very true.............I really feel that you wouldn't be sticking your neck out on a Blind Alien purchase.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's my biggest thing how much faster is than alien gonna be than my exile, that's one of the biggest reasons I'm upgrading ,so I can shoot more pins on the sight

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dzsmith View Post
    Here's my biggest thing how much faster is than alien gonna be than my exile, that's one of the biggest reasons I'm upgrading ,so I can shoot more pins on the sight
    Quite a bit faster!!!!!!
    More KE
    great cam system

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

DZ, if that Alien shoots anything like the Nemesis,you WILL NOT regret it. Sweet shooters for sure.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Talked to a pro dealer in ms, he said he can get me the bow for 610.hek of a deal

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

$610............wow....no brainer to me.