Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will This Hybrix 3.0 Cam Module Adjust to 31" Draw Length?

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Will This Hybrix 3.0 Cam Module Adjust to 31" Draw Length?

Will This Hybrix 3.0 Cam Module Adjust to 31" Draw Length or do I need a different module?

Well called Joel and got the answer, max out the module to 7+ and then adjust out the handle, what a breeze to get exact draw length. Technology and advanced design are sweet. Well back to Seeker Setup 101. When the student is ready the teacher appears.
    Last edited by peace; 03-19-2013 at 05:50 PM.
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like u found the answer you are looking for! The seeker has a hybrix 3.0 huh? What is the difference between it and a 2.0. My nemesis has a 2.0 and I know its just longer draw length than a 1.5. Didn't really know there was a 3.0
    2012 Rytera Nemesis in vista camo
    equipment list
    • Strings by BOW STRING DEPOT (Formerly hutch n sons archery)
    • octane stabilizer
    • 3/16 meta peep
    • HHA ol5519 sight
    • QAD ultrarest HDX in realtree ap
    • fuse 3 arrow quiver
    • saunders hyperglide cable slide

Post Thanks / Like

Dave I have never owned the 1.5 or the 2.0 so I can't tell you, but hopefully some of the power archers on here can enlighten us. It seems the 3.0 started in the Seeker a couple of years ago and has moved to some of the 2013 models.

I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.

Sonny Thomas

Default Will This Hybrix 3.0 Cam Module Adjust to 31" Draw Length?

You didn't say the bow was a Seeker

Cams numbers are numbers. Martin had the Catcam, the Nitro and Hybrix (?) 1.5 and 2.0 and now Nitro Hybrid and Hybrix 3S and 3L. Get lost just keeping up with name and number changes.

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

Yep, got a 2011 Rytera Seeker on Tuesday and one on the truck right now that I am waiting for, got these two (both risers in Black Carbon weave and limbs are Bonz camo)from KMArcheryhut.com for such a good negotiated price I am embarrassed to disclose publicly. I don't think this Hybrix 3.0 cam is a short or a long as with the Seeker you have an almost unlimited drawlength choice. That was exactly what I learned when I call Joel. There is no other adjustment module for this Cam, once I wrapped my mind around that it was a no brainer to set the DL.

Sonny Thomas

Default This Hybrix 3.0 Cam Module Adjust to 31" Draw Length?

I'm ignorant at this time, but I heard Small and Large for the 3 Hybrix. Not a whole lot of difference, I don't think. I had the Shadowcat with 1.5 cams and Hybrix mods. Yep, I did. Sonya gave the answer to me on this. This was the loner 2010 Shadowcat I had for a time that had the upper riser shift. It has the squarer riser grip. The revised 2010 Shadowcat had the more contoured riser grip.

Still, not truly draw length per sa. This meaning the overall draw length changes, but the power stroke is still the same. Changing the handle position is like adding a longer loop.
    Last edited by Sonny Thomas; 03-22-2013 at 07:54 AM. Reason: missing word - lot

Post Thanks / Like

Aww! Excellent point about the power stroke. I didn't think of that. Is there a module with an 8 and a 9 position?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peace View Post
    Aww! Excellent point about the power stroke. I didn't think of that. Is there a module with an 8 and a 9 position?
    The early (pre 09) cat cams had an optional long draw mod available with #8-#9 markings.

Advantage Custom Strings

Sonny Thomas

Default Will This Hybrix 3.0 Cam Module Adjust to 31" Draw Length?

Not that I know of.....

Post Thanks / Like

The flip side to that story its that even though the power stroke stays the same, the brace height is increased, correct? So it should be more forgiving...
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps