Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: WTB/WTT Cheetah Limbs 50#

  1. #1
    Junior Member MartinIsMyMiddleName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default WTB/WTT Cheetah Limbs 50#

    I'm looking to buy or trade limbs for a 2006 Cheetah. My new Pantera is on its way from Washington, and I want to have my wife learn to shoot on my old bow. But the 70# limbs are probably too much. Anyone have a set of 50# they'd be willing to sell or trade? I haven't looked into buying new limbs, but my guess is they are more than I want to spend right now.

    thanks,

    Eric

  2. #2
    Senior Member elkslayer4x5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lane County, Oregon
    Posts
    2,781
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If you don't find the limbs that you're looking for here, you might try placing an ad on ArchertTalk classifieds, a lot more readers over there.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

  3. #3
    Junior Member MartinIsMyMiddleName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    If you don't find the limbs that you're looking for here, you might try placing an ad on ArchertTalk classifieds, a lot more readers over there.
    thanks - I'll do that next. Its funny because I posted a thread about it there (not a trade ad - more of a technical question) and had someone suggest I come over here.

    I think I'll post my original technical question here too - probably would have done better to have started that over here in the first place.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ehunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southeast Kansas
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Can you post of pic of the limb configuration? Also would be handy to know what the limb deflection numbers are. I have a set of limbs that might work for you if I know those two things. Some of the limbs were designed with a single hole for the limb bolts, others had an oval cut out for the bolts.
    2008 Moab 70# The deer killing bow
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

    Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

  5. #5
    Senior Member gravedigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    forest grove,oregon
    Posts
    3,594
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinIsMyMiddleName View Post
    thanks - I'll do that next. Its funny because I posted a thread about it there (not a trade ad - more of a technical question) and had someone suggest I come over here.

    I think I'll post my original technical question here too - probably would have done better to have started that over here in the first place.
    yep it was me.thats why i said to post on both.better chances

  6. #6
    Junior Member MartinIsMyMiddleName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    Can you post of pic of the limb configuration? Also would be handy to know what the limb deflection numbers are. I have a set of limbs that might work for you if I know those two things. Some of the limbs were designed with a single hole for the limb bolts, others had an oval cut out for the bolts.
    Where do I find the limb deflection numbers? Since I can't see anything that looks close, I'm guessing they be on the underside of the limb in pockets...

    I'll see if I can't post some pics in the meantime.

  7. #7
    Junior Member MartinIsMyMiddleName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    yep it was me.thats why i said to post on both.better chances
    Well it's good advice, but I got a chuckle out of it anyway. thanks!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ehunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southeast Kansas
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The deflection numbers should be on the sides of the limbs, or on the underneath side by the limb bolt holes. They'll be something like 4L, or 5M.....a number then a letter.
    2008 Moab 70# The deer killing bow
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

    Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

  9. #9
    Junior Member MartinIsMyMiddleName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    The deflection numbers should be on the sides of the limbs, or on the underneath side by the limb bolt holes. They'll be something like 4L, or 5M.....a number then a letter.
    I'm having problems getting pictures uploaded, but I did find what looks like 6M near the bolt. I'll post it as soon as I can figure out how to shrink the image file size.

  10. #10
    Junior Member MartinIsMyMiddleName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    The deflection numbers should be on the sides of the limbs, or on the underneath side by the limb bolt holes. They'll be something like 4L, or 5M.....a number then a letter.
    ok, here's the pics. Ugh.... don't ask about the rusty limb bolt..

    20130321_183248.jpg20130321_183432.jpg20130321_194513.jpg

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •