Thread: Deer Weighting 1900 lbs.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Deer Weighting 1900 lbs.

Here listening on the phone to an old friend from Brooklyn, NY a real city boy telling me he saw a deer that had 8' of antlers and must have weighted 1900 lbs, and the funniest part is he is stone sober serious, LOL! He said the deer ran up to his car window and he shouted at it to make it run away. I am hysterical.
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Post Thanks / Like

LOL a moose maybe?
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by droppixel View Post
    LOL a moose maybe?
    That was my only thought but I didn't want to mention it to him because I didn't want to mess with his fantasy!

I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.

Post Thanks / Like

its the thirty point buck! lol (an old hunting song for those that don't know )
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Pyro

Default 30 pointer comeing up

ok so this is a link to what was one of the best breading stags in my country sir tristram, tho ive never seen nothing like him in the wild
    http://www.tradedeer.co.nz/SaleDetails.aspx?SaleID=27

Sonny Thomas

Default Deer Weighting 1900 lbs.

Yes, more than likely a moose. Still, startled, he could have seen the animal the way he said.
    The largest living rack buck I ever say was that of a whitetail deer called 30/30. Seemed he scored something around 400 inches.

Now, I've seen bucks here in Fulton County, Illinois that our huge racked, looking like Elk, and my heaviest went over 310 pounds. However, around November or December of 2003, right before I retired, I was driving home and just before Banner, Illinois, here this monster buck started across the highway. His monster size, not super monster racked. Now, I was in my truck and he looked huge. Huge as he was me and my truck wasn't about to be a collision report...or worse. I was on the brakes. I was all but stopped right at 20 yards from him. He sort of give my truck a sideways look and kept on walking, walking across the highway like he owned it. Story told I recieved many stories of a huge buck seen at the same location.

Post Thanks / Like

A 1900 lb deer with 8' of rack! That must be one of those dinky little whitetails you boys have down south! Up here in Saskatchewan, where we grow REAL deer, we pass on those little guys. Take a look at this rack that was taken just 15 miles south of me. We don't know for sure what he weighed, couldn't find a scale big enough to weigh him! But as you can see, the rack would'nt fit in the guy's garage! Now you know why the world record comes from Sask! Have a great day!HPIM0085.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Keep showing racks like that and you'll have no deer left up there because U.S. hunters will be there.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skbengal View Post
    A 1900 lb deer with 8' of rack! That must be one of those dinky little whitetails you boys have down south! Up here in Saskatchewan, where we grow REAL deer, we pass on those little guys. Take a look at this rack that was taken just 15 miles south of me. We don't know for sure what he weighed, couldn't find a scale big enough to weigh him! But as you can see, the rack would'nt fit in the guy's garage! Now you know why the world record comes from Sask! Have a great day!
    ROFLOL! That is truly funny! I think I am changing citizenship.