Thread: Nitro 2.0 Cams How much do they Cost?

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Nitro 2.0 Cams How much do they Cost?

Anyone have any idea how much Nitro 2.0 Cams would cost? I am thinking about refitting a 2011 ShadowCat.

SMARTEN UP AND MARTIN UP
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Post Thanks / Like

From another thread about cam swaps ...

Quote Originally Posted by joelc View Post
    A complete cam set and strings retails at $403...you would likely pay much less at most shops but it would still be significant.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by droppixel View Post
    From another thread about cam swaps ...
    Thanks droppixel, I had to let the deal for the ShadowCat go. I will just wait two more years and get a 2013 Scepter V as a backup as I need it to be a 50#. I waited two years for The Seekers, another 730 days won't kill me, I hope.

SMARTEN UP AND MARTIN UP

I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.

Sonny Thomas

Default Nitro 2.0 Cams How much do they Cost?

What were wanting to do, Peace? And how much do want to spend on a complete 2011 Shadowcat? Might throw in a good set of used Vapor Trail strings and a new set of pre-HammerHead Martin strings, sort of yellow and black.
    Last edited by Sonny Thomas; 03-31-2013 at 11:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sonny I saw a Shadow Cat for sale and got antsy as I am in the middle or tail end of the wait for my Scepter V. Just good old impatience getting the best of me, I need another bow like America needs Obama.

Sonny Thomas

Okay. Why would you need 2.0 Cams? I mean the 1.5s must exceed 30 inches of draw by a inch or so.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Thomas View Post
    Okay. Why would you need 2.0 Cams? I mean the 1.5s must exceed 30 inches of draw by a inch or so.
    I wasn't aware of that, the specs on the 2011 ShadowCat said something like 27"-30" I never take advantage of the common knowledge that says all Martins run an inch and a half long. It would be just my fortune to end up with the one bow that didn't.

SMARTEN UP AND MARTIN UP

Sonny Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by peace View Post
    I wasn't aware of that, the specs on the 2011 ShadowCat said something like 27"-30" I never take advantage of the common knowledge that says all Martins run an inch and a half long. It would be just my fortune to end up with the one bow that didn't.
    If you ever find a 2010 or 2011 Shadowcat that is true to draw length by the mods, some one shorten the tape measure I know when I had one of my Cats set to 29" I was anchoring out past my ear.

Some one in here, Don? I thought when out to the 30 inch setting something was rubbing on something.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=peace;102713]I wasn't aware of that, the specs on the 2011 ShadowCat said something like 27"-30" I never take advantage of the common knowledge that says all Martins run an inch and a half long. It would be just my fortune to end up with the one bow that didn't.

OOOOoooo
    uh not common knowledge for all, but explains everything, and really glad I went for the 4x, not 5x modules, on the Z's. still needed a few twists in the new Hutch string to bring it in and now that it's shot needs a couple more.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

If your draw is under 31" the 1.5 cams will be fine.
    My brother-in-law shoots a 31" draw and just for sits and giggles we set up one of my cats for him to try, not a problem.
    I have all 3 of mine set at about 27.5" and the mods in the number 3 hole.
    BTW, I paid $204.00 for a new set of 1.5 cams and mods through my local dealer.
    Don.
    Last edited by Don B; 04-04-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.