Well...I have been having some "issues" with my Martin Nemesis 35, and today I was vindicated! I have said all along that the smaller S cams were too slow for this bow, and to generate the arrow speed needed, had to be overpounded with draw weight. I thought all was lost, and was about to go back to my Prestige, when I found out I could trade limbs, cams, etc with martin...Today, I received my new cams, limbs, strings and cables for my nemesis. So for all you technocrats, heres what i did. I bottomed the limbs out (63 pounds) with the small cams on...measured the draw length on my Hooter Shooter 25.75" making the AMO draw length 27.5" I weighed my arrow (even though I KNEW the weight was 300 gr) and went upstairs to the chrono...293fps at 63 pounds with a 300 gr arrow at 27.5" draw. I then went back to the shop, tore down and replaced everything except the riser and reset it up at 27.5" draw (measured on the HS at 25.75" bottomed out the limbs and found that they were only at 55 pounds...I took the bow upstairs to the chrono anyway (couldn't wait) and shot my 300 gr arrow through the chrono at 296 fps at 55 pounds! I then backed the limbs out to achieve my competition speed of 284fps...I achieved this at 50 pounds...my conclusion...THE BIG CAMS ARE WAY FASTER THEN THE SMALL CAMS! JUST A fyi...