Thread: How I feel about Martin Archery...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up How I feel about Martin Archery...

Gail Martin has put so much of himself into Martin Archery you get a sense of it in every product they make and sell. There is a passion for the sport that comes through from the Martin family. I wish I could fully describe it to you, but it is there nonetheless. If the Martin company is in trouble and if I could help I would, I am retired and if need be I would go to Walla Walla and work for free. I kid you not.

From the soul that is in there products to the light years ahead of the pack in their innovations, they have done and given the best of themselves and been a blessing to the archery community world wide. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to acquire some of their bows and other things and be inspired by what their family has given. They have me as a loyal customer and I would like to just express my gratitude. Thank you Martin family. peace

SMARTEN UP AND MARTIN UP
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got a lot of ideas floatin' around my head. Wish I could buy the company.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

joelc

Fear not...the best is yet to come!

Sonny Thomas

Default How I feel about Martin Archery...

I saw Joel's reply and wonder. Still, if nothing else do it here, a complete inventory of archery items Martin's. Martin has had "wonder goodies" when at the time they were considered gadgets and gizmos. One was a drop rest long before drop rests were even thought of and this just one invention. And Martin and crew have many patents.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Thomas View Post
    I saw Joel's reply and wonder. Still, if nothing else do it here, a complete inventory of archery items Martin's. Martin has had "wonder goodies" when at the time they were considered gadgets and gizmos. One was a drop rest long before drop rests were even thought of and this just one invention. And Martin and crew have many patents.
    I agree, should be a sticky along with a direct link to The Martin Archery Online Store.....although I am real partial to KM Archery Hut, LOL! Greatest deals on Martin Archery stuff ever. Shuuush! Maybe I am not suppose to mention that.

SMARTEN UP AND MARTIN UP

I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peace View Post
    I agree, should be a sticky along with a direct link to The Martin Archery Online Store.....although I am real partial to KM Archery Hut, LOL! Greatest deals on Martin Archery stuff ever. Shuuush! Maybe I am not suppose to mention that.

SMARTEN UP AND MARTIN UP
    As suggested:http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/...e-s-some-links
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Thanks AS!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Too Cool!

SMARTEN UP AND MARTIN UP

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I will be shooting anything other than Martin for a long time to come, my 3 cats should last the rest of my shooting life.
    I just wish they would make a 46-48" ATA Shadowcat.
    It really sucks that Hoyt is the only maker of a long ATA finger bow.
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don B View Post
    I don't think I will be shooting anything other than Martin for a long time to come, my 3 cats should last the rest of my shooting life.
    I just wish they would make a 46-48" ATA Shadowcat.
    It really sucks that Hoyt is the only maker of a long ATA finger bow.
    Don.
    In the same boat as far as shooting anything other than Martin until I get some really crazy wild reason to not ... don't expect that to happen.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff