Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Splitted Pantera limbs

joelc

We were not open for most of December or January. I have yet to see any emails from you. International warranty procedure is to work with a local dealer or distributor. Please contact europe@martinarchery.com for more information.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joelc View Post
    We were not open for most of December or January. I have yet to see any emails from you. International warranty procedure is to work with a local dealer or distributor. Please contact europe@martinarchery.com for more information.
    Hi Joel, glad to have news from you, and thank you for your reply
    Ok, I'll email your european distributor directly. I hope it help, as the local dealer doesn't want to do anything, as the national 1 year warranty is over. They also say the lifetime warranty doesn't apply in france, so they don't want to help us (they told me they've asked the european distributor who agrees). It's why I've tried to contact you personally.

So, I'll email them today, will join the pics and SN, and wait for your reply... Can I contact you again if I have no reply from them?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome friend,
    No worries you type better than most of us
    Sylvain, let us know if your distributor will or will not help you
    I'm just on the other side of the mountain from Joel so between all of us I'm sure we can work something out.
    keep us informed, We over here can't stand it when the Government trys to poke into things they should just leave alone. It is an eye opener for all to see what controls and regulations can do to "customer service"
    Joel I sent you a "just in case" PM,
    Sylvain I will try to help on my end if needed, end of the world scenario, My friends mom is french swiss, we'll do a three way call
    Derik
    Last edited by macflash; 04-08-2013 at 06:46 PM.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

joelc

Quote Originally Posted by ithaqua View Post
    Hi Joel, glad to have news from you, and thank you for your reply
    Ok, I'll email your european distributor directly. I hope it help, as the local dealer doesn't want to do anything, as the national 1 year warranty is over. They also say the lifetime warranty doesn't apply in france, so they don't want to help us (they told me they've asked the european distributor who agrees). It's why I've tried to contact you personally.

So, I'll email them today, will join the pics and SN, and wait for your reply... Can I contact you again if I have no reply from them?
    I can't believe they would tell you that the warranty doesn't apply in France...your bow is definitely covered!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, it's true (I've two witnesses).... Why do you think I've chosen the hardest way, trying to contact the manufacturer, in a language that is not mine, instead of simply ask the seller to do the necessary? My friend did, and if I wouldn't have offered to contact the manufacturer, the bow was going to the bin..., or to be sold for parts.

They certainly believed that my friend would trust them, and buy a new bow... USA are soooo far from us... what would be the chance that a customer directly tries to contact the manufacturer, instead of follow like a sheep?

Today, I've sent an email to the distributor, at the address you gave me. I told them you, Joel, asked me to contact them. I've send the pics, so I wait for a reply from them... If they're as pro as you, they'll do their best to show how Martin Archery is close to its customers. But when it's finished, I'll be more than happy to come back to the shop, and tell them they're as***les, and definitely tell them Martin bows are lifetime warrantied.
    Last edited by ithaqua; 04-09-2013 at 02:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well Joel is on the case.
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Post Thanks / Like

So....
    After I've been contacted by Paul Hagg, telling me he has the green lantern fro the HQ to change the limbs, I've contacted my local distributor, and sent them the email from Paul as a proof. They've ordered them, at LAS Distribution, which is their French distributor, and nothing for a week.
    I've called LAS Distribution this morning, and they replied me "we' ve ordered the limbs from Martin USA, but they're very very long to ships stuffs, it can last several months to get your limbs !!!" (My local dealer told me they wait for a bow since january...)

Is it a joke??? I really can not imagine a second Martin makes his customers waiting for 3 or 4 months for limbs, cams, bows or other...

So, Joel, could you please ask someone to ship the limbs quickly? I'm fed up with all these as****les rejecting the fault on the manufacturer, instead of assuming their own responsibility.
    When I'll get the limbs, I'll post on French forums this story, telling to French customers that if they have a problem to get their replacement parts, the manufacturer isn't faulty.
    More and more people here prefer to buy their bows directly from USA... Even if you add shipping, VAT and fees, the price is quite the same as in an archery shop (sometimes a bit lower). AT the end, why to buy in shops? there are huge problems, even if the bow is still covered by the warranty, and none of the 3 shops around where I live (60 miles at least) are able to tune a bow (really!!! one of the guy told me the AtA isn't important, and the bow will work the same with 1/2" more or less !!!)

I'll tell you when I'll get the limbs in my hands ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for keeping us up to date. Hope Joel gets on here and answers you.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stil nothing !!!

Well,

more than one month has passed, and absolutely no news from anybody...
    LAS Distribution says they still wait for Martin to ship the limbs... No news from Joel too... I've been busy for a while, so I didn't watch for the limbs (so many things to do!), but I begin to be upset.

So, I don't know who's responsible, if somebody at Martin's is sleeping instead of shipping the limbs, or if they wait for a 10 millions dollar of order to ship a full boat or plane, but I begin to think everybody doesn't do his job at Martin's...

The bow is covered
    Joel gives green light to change the limbs
    My local dealer has ordered them at the European distributor
    The European distributor has ordered them at Martin's
    One month later, the limbs are still not shipped from Martin

What is the problem??? We're on May, nearly June!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You could email Joel and see if the limbs have been shipped yet, and if so what date. Did we give you his email address? joel@martinarchery.com
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver