Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sssshhhh!!!! Part II, the tail of the panther.

Post Thanks / Like

Roger....roger thanks for the link. I think I will just get one and ask for a sweet high end for the Onza for my birthday.
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal
    True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
    Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by typically8 View Post
    Roger....roger thanks for the link. I think I will just get one and ask for a sweet high end for the Onza for my birthday.
    Spot Hogg???

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Dunno, Viper maybe. Something w/ an extension. I got used to the sight being out there.
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal

Post Thanks / Like

Dunno, Viper maybe. Something w/ an extension. I got used to the sight being out there.
    That will work just as well. Hmmm....A sight that costs at least 1/4 of what the bow is worth.....
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

1/2 at least. I stole that bow for $250. Hahaha. I will give her several options to choose. We will see how mu$h she loves me.
    2010 G5 Quest Primal

Post Thanks / Like

1/2 at least. I stole that bow for $250. Hahaha. I will give her several options to choose. We will see how mu$h she loves me.
    Well, one price I saw was $260 for the Viper Microtune 1750...I can't figure..is that more than half of the bow price??

A.S

Post Thanks / Like

Saw a viper venom for 120ish will see what she gets. I might get coal or socks.
    2010 G5 Quest Primal