Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3,000th Post

Post Thanks / Like

still a long long long long time for me to reach 3000th post.

wahahaha.. tat would takes up years and have to be active daily.

i had a fish keeping forum, that i joined since 2003, till now then i reach some where around 2K post, and have been inactive since 2010....

THANK YOU FOR THE CONTRIBUTION.....

UPZZ......
    Last edited by daiwateampenn; 04-12-2013 at 02:21 AM. Reason: typo error
    Bowless..... shopping for one now, Sureloc Challenger + Viper Scope, Trophy Ridge Revolution, GoldTIP + Blazer Vane + Accunocks, Home Made Front Stab 28", and Side Stab 11", Carter 2 Special.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by macflash View Post
    Hmmm, threatening to ban people doesn't as a post, there's half of them
    and your dad has real good info to give us
    okay some of yours counts as helpin' ( I cant see the screen or the keyboard I'm laughing to hard)
    You've got that first part all wrong. I didn't actually threaten to ban spammers, I banned them. This creates a post in the admin forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by daiwateampenn View Post
    still a long long long long time for me to reach 3000th post.

wahahaha.. tat would takes up years and have to be active daily.

i had a fish keeping forum, that i joined since 2003, till now then i reach some where around 2K post, and have been inactive since 2010....

THANK YOU FOR THE CONTRIBUTION.....

UPZZ......
    Thanks dtp. Just don't become inactive on here, because we'd all miss your input.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    You've got that first part all wrong. I didn't actually threaten to ban spammers, I banned them. This creates a post in the admin forum.
    Thanks dtp. Just don't become inactive on here, because we'd all miss your input.

A.S
    Seems to me that posts to the admin forum are not the same as posts on the other forums, where we have archers helping archers, so what is your real helpfull post count? Discounting all spammers bans?
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://cascadianbowmen.com/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    Seems to me that posts to the admin forum are not the same as posts on the other forums, where we have archers helping archers, so what is your real helpfull post count? Discounting all spammers bans?
    Now that I don't know, but it's over 2,000.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Idk, I think the spammer file should be deleted then we'll know for sure! LOL
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

A.S
    LOL I was referring to threatening, banning members, (with your little smiley that says ban me please, I've seen it somewhere ) but we do appreciate the banning of spammers, so okay I'll go a little easier on ya',
    Lol i actually expected to have that listed under my avatar when I logged in the next day, but surprised to see I've made senior member now
    Okay okay, Congratulations on 3k + and you really do put out some good info, Dad can be happy that means you do listen ... sometimes
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

LOL I was referring to threatening, banning members, (with your little smiley that says ban me please, I've seen it somewhere ) but we do appreciate the banning of spammers, so okay I'll go a little easier on ya',
    Lol i actually expected to have that listed under my avatar when I logged in the next day, but surprised to see I've made senior member now
    Okay okay, Congratulations on 3k + and you really do put out some good info, Dad can be happy that means you do listen ... sometimes
    Well, the good news is we don't have a spam problem anymore. Now as far as the smiley under your avatar, I don't have admin status.

See what you guys are doing? Look at my post count. LOL

A.S

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the good news is we don't have a spam problem anymore. Now as far as the smiley under your avatar, I don't have admin status.

See what you guys are doing? Look at my post count. LOL

A.S
    Ah, and now I see there's a reason for that , half of us would be banned
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, and now I see there's a reason for that , half of us would be banned
    Just a little correction, I do have banning powers. You'd better start behaving......

A.S

Post Thanks / Like

Just a little correction, I do have banning powers. You'd better start behaving......

A.S
    Bully!!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://cascadianbowmen.com/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade