Thread: Miracles or something we have and don't know

Hybrid View

Sonny Thomas

Default Miracles or something we have and don't know

On the 9:00 news tonight I heard of what many are still stunned of. A father was doing some work on his farm with his old tractor, a 1949 Ford, I believe. Notoriously light in the front end, he let his foot slip off the clutch and the tractor went over backwards, pinning him under it. No one around except for his two young daughters. So much pressure on his chest the farmer could hardly scream, but enough his two daughters heard. They ran to their father's cries for help and saw him. These little girls lifted the 3,000 pound tractor just enough that he could crawl out from under it.

These little girls didn't look over 12 or 13 years old.

I had a 1949 Ford 8N tractor. They aren't big. Maybe 25 or 30 horsepower.

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding sonny!
    great post,
    Thank you Lord for the miracles you send, so that all may know you still run the show
    Amen
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen this and been there with my oldest daughter. Don't tell everyone "BUT YES" they are true....

GOD Speed... to those little grils.
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2014 Mathews Creed
    2001 PSE Excellerator

Sonny Thomas

Default Miracles or something we have and don't know

Don't get me wrong.

Miracle/Devine intervention. I won't deny this, but.....

Abilities that we may all have and don't realize is a possibility. Be it strength beyond reasoning? The adrenal rush noted by so-called experts? Be it on the order of Telekinetics, the ability to move something with the mind?

"Secrets" buried in the mind we can't fathom?

Historians today are still trying to figure out how many of the world's ancient, largest "man made" structurers were made that technology today can't do....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Thomas View Post
    Don't get me wrong.

Miracle/Devine intervention. I won't deny this, but.....

Abilities that we may all have and don't realize is a possibility. Be it strength beyond reasoning? The adrenal rush noted by so-called experts? Be it on the order of Telekinetics, the ability to move something with the mind?

"Secrets" buried in the mind we can't fathom?

Historians today are still trying to figure out how many of the world's ancient, largest "man made" structurers were made that technology today can't do....
    Got 2 words they explain it all ( to me anyway) The LORD
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters