Thread: Lifting Fury XT Cam

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lifting Fury XT Cam

I have a new Pantera and had great difficulty lifting the Fury Cam to adjust the DL. I finally got it adjusted with the help of a friend but it was not easy. Is it just me or do others have difficulty lifting the cam module with the sharp edge and narrow space to get under the module? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

If both of the set screws are all the way out, it should pretty much fall off on it's own
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Tenacious Billy

Quote Originally Posted by droppixel View Post
    If both of the set screws are all the way out, it should pretty much fall off on it's own
    X2 on this. If you've removed the screws properly, tip the bow over, give it a tap and the module will fall out.....

Post Thanks / Like

im having the same issues and was told to take a allen wrench and press it out as it does fit extremely tight, but due to work schedule i havent tried it yet so ill let ya know how it turns out when i do try.

Post Thanks / Like

Look for a thread by wvbowhunter a few days ago. Just search Pantera in the lil search box at the top right. Good luck.
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal
    True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
    Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HIArcher View Post
    I have a new Pantera and had great difficulty lifting the Fury Cam to adjust the DL. I finally got it adjusted with the help of a friend but it was not easy. Is it just me or do others have difficulty lifting the cam module with the sharp edge and narrow space to get under the module? Thanks.
    The reason you are having trouble adjusting the draw module on the Pantera is because the Panteras cam is cloaked.The film dip add several thousands to an already tight fitting part. On the left side of the cam you will see the end of the pivot post the draw module rotates on [it is green] just give it a little tap and the module should pop right out. You will not have this issue with any of the anodized cams.
    Last edited by themiddleman; 07-05-2013 at 01:11 AM.
    Owner of Prairie archery
    Grangeville, Idaho

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to let you know that I was able to press mine out with an Allen wrench,but it was in there pretty good and took a few minutes to work it out and not sure if it will help in the future but while putting mine back in I rotated it back and forth quite a few times hoping to help free it up a little for future adjustments

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by themiddleman View Post
    The reason you are having trouble adjusting the draw module on the Pantera is because the Panteras cam is cloaked.The film dip add several thousands to an already tight fitting part. On the left side of the cam you will see the end of the pivot post the draw module rotates on [it is green] just give it a little tap and the module should pop right out. You will not have this issue with any of the anodized cams.
    Right on.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com