Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It stopped raining and the sun peeked out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daiwateampenn View Post
    Thanks for sharing on those nice photo view.

I will never find those at my country......
    DTP,
    we don't have the wild life you do, like elephants, baboons. our rain forests are not made from palms, they're evergreen fir, pine, redwood, and we sure don't have the weather most of the year around , careful of "the grass is greener on the other side" All i have seen is pictures of Borneo, from an outside perspective it's beautiful there, and would love to visit.
    Mac
    Last edited by Arrow Splitter; 04-23-2013 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Edited quote (swearing)
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by macflash View Post
    DTP,
    we don't have the wild life you do, like elephants, baboons. our rain forests are not made from palms, they're evergreen fir, pine, redwood, and we sure don't have the weather most of the year around , careful of "the grass is greener on the other side" All i have seen is pictures of Borneo, from an outside perspective it's beautiful there, and would love to visit.
    Mac

Bro Mac,

what u mentioned is only exist the last 20 years....

and now... most tree are chopped down.... deers, boars, baboons, parrots, rhino, and wild cows, ALMOST ALL GONE... no one there to stop... all planted with OIL PALM..... recently more and more RESERVED land is now illegally cut down. No one border to catch them, and cant.... why they are corrupted with the local state government and they earn HUGE money...... SAD SAD SAD........

Only left the national park for outsider to visit... the truth is covered, and undisclosed......
    2014 Alien Nitro , Sureloc Challenger + Viper Scope, Trophy Ridge Revolution, Easton Carbon One 500, Doinker Elite Supreme, Carter 2 Special.

Post Thanks / Like

I watched this little Muley beat up a plastic bag, tear it up then carry pieces around the Alfalfa field.

Sonny Thomas

Default It stopped raining and the sun peeked out.

Gots to admit, some super wide open scenery. I'd get lost. The only open space we have it farm fields an strip mine ground. Otherwise it one tree right after another and some so thick you have to hunker down to get through and then there's still some old stand timber. Of course, cut through with so many back roads you don't really get lost.

Post Thanks / Like

Bro Mac,

what u mentioned is only exist the last 20 years....

and now... most tree are chopped down.... deers, boars, baboons, parrots, rhino, and wild cows, ALMOST ALL GONE... no one there to stop... all planted with OIL PALM..... recently more and more RESERVED land is now illegally cut down. No one border to catch them, and cant.... why they are corrupted with the local state government and they earn HUGE money...... SAD SAD SAD........

Only left the national park for outsider to visit... the truth is covered, and undisclosed......
    .... Wow .. that is so sad...., greed, ... I am so sorry to hear that,...
    on the positive side !! there is a voice, and yours is now heard here and many people have read it. that's a step in the right direction
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by macflash View Post
    .... Wow .. that is so sad...., greed, ... I am so sorry to hear that,...
    on the positive side !! there is a voice, and yours is now heard here and many people have read it. that's a step in the right direction

how i wish, i can hunt legally along with taggs..... like u guys in the STATES buying taggs before hunting.

here, city ppl who hunt is illegal, the rural ppl in the village or country side hunt is legal.

what stupid rules and regulation is this....

One more thing to share... my area is OVER populated with Crocs.... and 2012 we have 5 person attacked and kill by Crocs, and 2013 so far 3 has die..... how i wish i can hunt some crocs......
    You know wat... the states government say, these crocs need to be protected..... OMG... these CROCS are OVER POPULATED......

next trip on my night fishing at river mouth i will try bring my camera along with me... i will take pic of those crocs lining up along the river bank at night..... once the lights on.... there are like stars in the sky in red....
    2014 Alien Nitro , Sureloc Challenger + Viper Scope, Trophy Ridge Revolution, Easton Carbon One 500, Doinker Elite Supreme, Carter 2 Special.

Post Thanks / Like

how i wish, i can hunt legally along with taggs..... like u guys in the STATES buying taggs before hunting.

here, city ppl who hunt is illegal, the rural ppl in the village or country side hunt is legal.

what stupid rules and regulation is this....

One more thing to share... my area is OVER populated with Crocs.... and 2012 we have 5 person attacked and kill by Crocs, and 2013 so far 3 has die..... how i wish i can hunt some crocs......
    You know wat... the states government say, these crocs need to be protected..... OMG... these CROCS are OVER POPULATED......

next trip on my night fishing at river mouth i will try bring my camera along with me... i will take pic of those crocs lining up along the river bank at night..... once the lights on.... there are like stars in the sky in red....
    When I was stationed in Louisiana, we had many acres on the back of the base. many many back washes and bayous, alligators for days, we had a 12 foot female we used to feed raw whole chickens, had another one that ate some colonel/generals wifes dog in front of us, we would go out at night just to see the eyes with the headlights .... eerie stuff

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters