So I got this email today and I wasn't really in the mood, like bad attitude. It was from Archery Time, whatever that is. Anyway, the letter was a yard long and spouting of accessing everything real quick on your computer or Iphone or whatever phone. I guess archery news, scores, live scores, who's who and archery equipment of every kind.
And then a bit later I get another saying they made a error and gave a quick access with a call name and password. I'd say bit pushy.

So this person up and took "swing" at me stating technology today had more than half the people attending a 3D event in "my area" carrying one of those phones that can access everything. So I accepted his challenge and asking if he was making a bet and that I'd take it. He has not responded

Personally, retired, fixed income, I'm not spending money for some toy to play with and especially to play with when I'm at a 3D to compete. And besides, I'm on Dial Up and quick access to the internet is like click on and go get me a cup of coffee or a diet something drink. Facebook! 15 minutes just to get loaded up so I can do anything! I know DH has one of them phones and CS has one, but he doesn't do archery.

So the question;
How many have one the phones that access whatever and whenever?