Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wish lists and to do lists

Post Thanks / Like

Wish List

-40lbs Grouper tomolo morning.
    -More than 10lbs Snapper.
    - Wild Pig this weekend hopefully i will be on schedule, else i will be hunting end of this month...
    Bowless..... shopping for one now, Sureloc Challenger + Viper Scope, Trophy Ridge Revolution, GoldTIP + Blazer Vane + Accunocks, Home Made Front Stab 28", and Side Stab 11", Carter 2 Special.

Post Thanks / Like

Although my "Honey DO" list keeps getting longer, some day I'll retire and have some time to work on that list. For now I'll whittle away at it from time to time.

My wish list changes from week to week, or some times from day to day! No ... it's not some form of ADHD, it's .... oh wow you should see this, some turkeys just came strutting past the house. I really should have bought a turkey license this spring. That reminds me, I have a bear tag for this fall. I need to decide where I'm going to set up some baits, maybe see if I can find someone that has had some bear problems.

Now ... what were we talking about? Oh yeah, Wish List. Did that, I can cross that off. Yup, I bought that gun, cross that off. Yeah, got that holster.

You know something? I have a pretty good life!

Time to go finish cleaning up the front yard. Yes Honey, I'm getting back out there!

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G View Post
    Although my "Honey DO" list keeps getting longer, some day I'll retire and have some time to work on that list. For now I'll whittle away at it from time to time.

My wish list changes from week to week, or some times from day to day! No ... it's not some form of ADHD, it's .... oh wow you should see this, some turkeys just came strutting past the house. I really should have bought a turkey license this spring. That reminds me, I have a bear tag for this fall. I need to decide where I'm going to set up some baits, maybe see if I can find someone that has had some bear problems.

Now ... what were we talking about? Oh yeah, Wish List. Did that, I can cross that off. Yup, I bought that gun, cross that off. Yeah, got that holster.

Time to go finish cleaning up the front yard. Yes Honey, I'm getting back out there!

Mike
    I'm absolutely rolling on the floor that sounds just like ... oooooo shiney...
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daiwateampenn View Post
    Wish List

-40lbs Grouper tomolo morning.
    -More than 10lbs Snapper.
    - Wild Pig this weekend hopefully i will be on schedule, else i will be hunting end of this month...
    UMMMMM.....we will be requiring some pics.
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal
    True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
    Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)

Post Thanks / Like

Lol sounds like you got the right thing goin for you Mike and definitely some pics DP good luck on that list.
    Martin x-200 unsure of year
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum
    2014 Mathews ChillR (on order)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by typically8 View Post
    UMMMMM.....we will be requiring some pics.
    as per request. fren of mine jolding a 11lbs red snapper, and 9lbs threadfin.

its a raining whole day fishing, so no pic took on the biat. we came bak quite late due to rough sea. sorry for the dark pic.

5 of us, all have the 8~9lbs threadfin.

enjoy da pic.

luck is not on my side for the 40lbs grouper. i lost it three time. hope to post pic next trip.

sorry for the side way pic. donno y the pic is side way... cant edit with my phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by daiwateampenn; 05-06-2013 at 10:53 PM.
    Bowless..... shopping for one now, Sureloc Challenger + Viper Scope, Trophy Ridge Revolution, GoldTIP + Blazer Vane + Accunocks, Home Made Front Stab 28", and Side Stab 11", Carter 2 Special.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice catch.
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal
    True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
    Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)

Sonny Thomas

Default Wish lists and to do lists

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G View Post

Mike
    Hey! Careful for what you wish for. I am retired and I'm ready to go back to work to get some rest!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

lose 15 lbs
    ....hopefully get my new alien back from martin in working order without any lip....
    finish fletching my arrows
    decide on whether or not im gonna join a hunting club or stay on private land and take a chance at killing nothing.....
    buy a fourwheeler
    save money....
    build a car shed
    get a girlfriend
    find 40 cal ammo
    finish my ar-15

not necessarily in this order