Thread: Droughts Fire And Hell in Calif.

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Droughts Fire And Hell in Calif.

Turkey season's been a bust. Did jump 2 does walking in the other morn. This is going to be a tough year as the river that leads to the lake where I hunt is already dry as a bone. Don't know how many deer will be there this year, I'll start rinning trail camera's in a couple of weeks. These fires really get me down (lungs), I think I need to move somewhere where the entire state doesn't burn down on a yearly basis. On a brighter note just ordered some strings from Hutch for the Bengal, they sould be the Cat's Meow.

Sonny Thomas

Default Droughts Fire And Hell in Calif.

Man, sorry to hear that. If I could I'd pump some of our over burden of water to ya. Rained all day and just a few minutes ago had a thunder storm roll through. We're hoping we don't have another flood. Ain't recovered from last Friday's yet...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sonny, The worst part is when the smoke gets here I'll be couch bound, HATE that. Ok I'll rant a little every coastal city should have a nuke for power with a desalination plant next door so LADP doesn't steal all the inland water. Much too costly but think if we could move water from the flooded areas to the drought stricken. I can't even imagine living through a flood that lasts for days or weeks, get and average of less than 6" here in the desert, but it's a dry heat