Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Outdoors TV

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin Outdoors TV

I just want to know any news about Martin Archery...Martin Outdoors TV Show? I seen the facebook page but I don't care for facebook but the TV show I am. I hope this happens because I do want Martin Archery to succeed! despite rumors of being for sale.

What would this life be without Martin Archery?

The "Martin Brand" has been a household name since I can remember now I hear these rumors its disheartening.

I know its to soon and the new 2013 bows are barely coming out but I'm looking forward to the 2014 line up.....hopefully a new 2014 "ALIEN" in my future?
    I'm just needed to say my peace, thanks.

joelc

It's not a rumor. Martin Archery is for sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joelc View Post
    It's not a rumor. Martin Archery is for sale.
    Being for sale I knew that much, I was just commenting on all the gossip I here around.... someone said they were bought already or no one had offered them anything....just rumors.

I just don't want to see an American Icon "Martin Archery" go away is all.

Bowtech was for sale once, Elite Archery was for sale once, Now their both two good companies today.

I see a lot of people on here like Martin Bows just as I do but I see no coming together or some type of support to help Martin Archery or am I missing it or not in the loop? .
    Don't get me wrong I know many of us got their bows but is that enough? One can easily jump ship to another company I could as well but I'm from Washington State, Martin Archery is not to far from me. And man do I love my Alien Bows! top notch to me....I just wanted to say a few words.

Post Thanks / Like

I understand the emotional ties to a company we all love. I grew up 20 miles south of Walla Walla, and everyone knew Martin. Matter a fact, the grandmother of one of my best friends growing up worked like 20 years making arrows for Martin.

Hopefully, like Bowtech and others, whoever picks up Martin does so with the intention of maintaining its legacy. The Martin's are pretty smart, and seeing how great their customer service focus is, I'm sure that they will ensure the company's future before passing the torch.

As for the TV show, I haven't been able to find it, evidentally my cable company doesn't carry that channel .
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

with all this being said, does this mean that the martin family is actually getting out of martin and selling it to totally different people???or will ryan and terry still be around

Post Thanks / Like

I was down at a shop in Reno yesterday tweaking my Ridge Hunter and they said Rytera bought the Martin side? If that's the case, it's still in the family. Don't know if it's true or not but that's what all three said. They also said getting Martins in the shop was getting harder to do? All they had was one 2012 Onza.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

well i always though rytera was martin didnt know there was a difference except the name....i hope that is true, hate to see them dissappear

joelc

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNative View Post
    I was down at a shop in Reno yesterday tweaking my Ridge Hunter and they said Rytera bought the Martin side? If that's the case, it's still in the family. Don't know if it's true or not but that's what all three said. They also said getting Martins in the shop was getting harder to do? All they had was one 2012 Onza.
    Not true in the least. Rytera is gone as a separate brand. It's all under the Martin name.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joelc View Post
    Not true in the least. Rytera is gone as a separate brand. It's all under the Martin name.
    Good to know, thanks Joel. It didn't sound right when I heard it.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe one of us martin supporters will win the powerball and take over the torch. I would hate to see them go. If they do get bought, I hope they aren't dissolved into something different. Love the bows....love the FAMILY. Having a martin is more lime being part of a family of great owners rather than buying a bow because some hot shot on TV says its the best......
    2012 Rytera Nemesis in vista camo
    equipment list
    • Strings by BOW STRING DEPOT (Formerly hutch n sons archery)
    • octane stabilizer
    • 3/16 meta peep
    • HHA ol5519 sight
    • QAD ultrarest HDX in realtree ap
    • fuse 3 arrow quiver
    • saunders hyperglide cable slide