Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Martin Outdoors TV

joelc

Son of a....I forgot that every bow had 2 grip options...and that you could also order them unassembled, painted, anodized, powdercoated or raw. And...if there was a config that you didn't see...just call us and we'd build it for you. Just dont call us when you peel your specification sticker off the bow because we probably wont have that info.

This is never ending...We also had a 16" limb version of the Tracer with Z cams that we sold exclusively to Cabela's. Oh, and the Tracer 'LT' for Dick's Sporting Goods. There was also a version of the Prowler we made for the Fitzgerald family under a private label.

If you take the 'Fuzion' limb pockets and put those on a Prowler with XRG limbs you essentially had a poor man's Scepter.

That reminds me...we had two different limb pockets to accommodate the 2 different limb styles of Fuzion cam bows.

and THIS is just what I can come up with off the top of my head.

joelc

AND most importantly...I've held a 10 year record for most bows built in a 10 hour shift...147. Take that!

Post Thanks / Like

Joel ur awesome! That rant had way too much info, and if it was just off the top of your head I'd hate to see what you could do with some time to prepare!

I'm sure Martin will be just fine. They have a solid history as well as a solid fan base. The right investor(s) could do well with the franchise...
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Well,Joel, If you can keep up w the plan you can keep your job. Maybe even a promotion so everything goes smoothly. But there will be a 180 bow min per person per shift and you'll be the head trainer person(at all 3 factories)so everyone learns to do things your way. Of course you will have all travel expenses paid(except strip joint visits).
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

joelc

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    Well,Joel, If you can keep up w the plan you can keep your job. Maybe even a promotion so everything goes smoothly. But there will be a 180 bow min per person per shift and you'll be the head trainer person(at all 3 factories)so everyone learns to do things your way. Of course you will have all travel expenses paid(except strip joint visits).
    If by travel you mean a tour bus and driver I'm in! Flying is for the birds!

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joelc View Post
    If by travel you mean a tour bus and driver I'm in! Flying is for the birds!
    Couldn't agree more.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

So now I'm curious,anybody know the asking price?ballpark?
    2012 Pantera Magnum 70#
    Oneida Strike Eagle 60-80#

joelc

Quote Originally Posted by Dale817 View Post
    So now I'm curious,anybody know the asking price?ballpark?
    It amounts to several millions more than I have
    Last edited by joelc; 05-20-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

aint that the truth! Maybe after I win power ball.....
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

That was too cool joelc.
    Martin is to do fine.....I can live with that!
    Now I just wanted to know about the TV show? I can't wait!