Thread: Need New Limb's

cb671

Default Need New Limb's

After Serving me Great for 6yr's of Bowhunting Thru Rain and Hot Humid Weather and 3D shoot's...My 03' Cougar Magnum w/ Fuzion Cam is in need of New Limb's..I emailed Martin so Hopefully I will get a Response soon....Went to go Bow Hunt some Hog's Yesterday and Noticed that my Top Limb has a Slight Crack from the Groove inbetween the Top Idler Wheel going down about 3 inches on the Limb....and you can easily feel it with your finger nail...I dropped the Poundage on the Bow and I will be tearing down the bow tonight and remove the limb's once I get home.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like it's time to retire the old thing till new limbs arrive. I assume you know it would be unsafe to shoot it right now.

If you don't get an email from Martin try a phone call to Joel or Jake at customer serrvice.

cb671

Thank's for the Info bfisher...but the phone call will have to be via long distance since I am in Guam...I have an 08' Firecat on the way so the Cougar will be my back up bow once the limb's are replaced...Yea I know it's not safe to draw the bow that's why I Backed off the poundage till i'm able to remove the limb's...all the accessorie's on the Cougar will be going to the Firecat.

Post Thanks / Like

OK, all the way to Guam. Save the phone call. You can contact Joel or Jake on www.archerytalk.com.

Just PM either of them. Jake is easier to get. User names are as follows:

Joel------JoelC
    Jake-----PUG

Hope this helps some. Let me know how you make out.

Barry

cb671

Thank's Barry! I'm a member there at archerytalk username is WC671 ... I'll give 1 more day for a response from Martin before I start a post or pm Joel or Jake..checked my message's and nothing yet...used my work email since Martin can't respond to hotmail. Thank's

Wayne

cb671

ok I pm'd Jacob - PUG on archerytalk so hopefully I get a response soon.

cb671

Thumbs up

Ok Got a hold of Jake...Gotta love the CS at Martin!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't ya just love it when good things happen? Good luck to ya.