Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Son (Arrow Splitter) Graduates today!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dzsmith View Post
    It warms my heart to know he went to school for a trade not some slouchy business degree that he is left with because he partied to much. We need more young Americans like this In the work force.
    I have to agree. I think the majority of younger people are looking for a good paying career that doesn't involve anything physical. Then they'll join a gym to get some exercise. Little do they realize that trade jobs (plumber, bricklayer, etc) pay very well and give you all the physical activity you need to keep in shape.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

It warms my heart to know he went to school for a trade not some slouchy business degree that he is left with because he partied to much. We need more young Americans like this In the work force.
    ^^X2!!!!

There is a lot to be said for working in the trades instead of going white collar. Expecially in this day and age when jobs in those "more refined" occupations are harder to find and pay less than they used to.

Very big congrats Brad! The coolest thing is not only did you graduate, but did it without borrowing money for your future.... you will have a very bright future indeed if you keep that up!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate the compliment dz.

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    ^^X2!!!!

There is a lot to be said for working in the trades instead of going white collar. Expecially in this day and age when jobs in those "more refined" occupations are harder to find and pay less than they used to.

Very big congrats Brad! The coolest thing is not only did you graduate, but did it without borrowing money for your future.... you will have a very bright future indeed if you keep that up!
    Thanks WW. It feels good to be debt free. Without my grandmother and parents' help I would not be debt free today.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Here I am:
    IMG_1548.jpg

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Brad! Wishing you all the best in your new career!
    '08 Bengal, Whisker Biscuit Rest, Trophy Ridge Crazy Eight Sight, Carbon Express Maxima 350 Arrows, 125gr Muzzys

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

How did I miss this thread? Good job Brad! Congrats to you and may your hard work pay big dividends.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skbengal View Post
    Congrats Brad! Wishing you all the best in your new career!
    Thank-you SK.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    How did I miss this thread? Good job Brad! Congrats to you and may your hard work pay big dividends.
    Thanks Hawg. How did you miss this thread? That's an easy one. This thread is too new, you like the ancient threads.LOL

A.S

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations, Brad! And best wishes!
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Congratulations, Brad! And best wishes!
    Thanks alex.

A.S

Post Thanks / Like

Very Nice young man, OUTSTANDING !! congratulations !!!
    May your future shine !!

Hutch,
    this one,You have done well with, strong the force is with him,
    In all seriousness though, In just chatting here and HB with all your kids, they are a very well mannered, respectful, kind caring group.
    Just like you.
    Praise to the father for all his help. through you and them, he shows.
    Well done Dad, well done
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters