Thread: Bengal sts mount

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bengal sts mount

My new Bengal has a 3/8" unthreaded hole with a set screw on the back of the riser below the grip.I presume this is for mounting a string suppressor.Does anyone know where I could get an sts for this bow?

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm. I just ordered one myself and did some research for it. There are several possibilities to get an STS. You may try

www.stsarchery.com
    http://www.meanvarchery.com/meanvcus...uppressor.html

Those are the both i have read the most about. Both seem to have their dis/advantages.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bengal sts mount

Thanks for the reply.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bengal42 View Post
    My new Bengal has a 3/8" unthreaded hole with a set screw on the back of the riser below the grip.I presume this is for mounting a string suppressor.Does anyone know where I could get an sts for this bow?

You sure it's 3/8" and not 5/16x24, same as the stablizer? If it is the latter you can get an STS from Martin (new for 2008) same as on the FireCat.

Jacko

Give Martin a call! I put the Martin STS on all their bows! Why not! Helps immensley! It's just a 3/8" hole with a set screw for mounting! If you have a problem getting one, pm me.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bengal sts mount

Thanks everyone.I will look into ordering one from my archery dealer.Nothing like making a great bow even better.

Post Thanks / Like

Just dawned on me what kind of hole being talked about. Same as the one the cable guard rod fits in except below the grip. Sorry for my dumb question.

Actually I made a coule home made versions to fit in the cable rod hole on my bows with Nitrous X cams.

flytier17

Pics please bfisher. I wanna try one.

dmd

Try here, they have them in stock and are great people to deal with. I just put one on my sons 08 BENGAL. Works great and makes the bow SILENT and we hope deadly.

They have them in stock and mine was shipped usps priority for total of like 29.00 dollars. Well worth the money. You can then even remove any string silencers and bow is still stealthy!!
    Website (www.ezlivinsportscenter.com)
    Email (ezlivinsports@msn.com)