Howdy Folks,
I've been wanting to go lighter on my draw weights and get back into a Martin bow at the same time. Enter a 2011 Onza 3 that I was able to buy off of an AT member for less than 200 bills. He stated in his add that it maxed out at #47 which was exactly what I was looking for. Sadly, I got it in hand and found out that the 1.5 cams that were on it would not make my 29" draw. Enter a fellow Martin Forum member who needed the 1.5s. He was able to locate a set of brand new Rytera Hybrix 2.0s which, with a couple of simple shims and a new string, worked perfectly. He get the 1.5s for his Safari Bow project and I got the cams that I needed. Enter Problem.....With the 2.0s in place, my limbs (Deflection 01LP) now only max at #37. I tried adding some twist to my cables to see what I could recover but, after 5 twists and only a gain of #1, I decided that wasn't going to be the way to go. Now I need to find out what limbs I should start looking for in order to get back to my desired #45-#50 range?
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Doc
recondoc@gvtc.com

PS....Also have a New/Old Stock 2011 Nemesis coming with #60 max limbs on it. If you know anyone who has a lighter set of limbs and wants to swap, give me a shout.