Thread: Boots for bad feet

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boots for bad feet

I have Neuropathy in my feet and Am curious to what some of you guys wear for boots. I hunt only with non-insulated boots here as it's never cold enough to need heavy insulated boots. Bought a pair of Cabelas Full Draw last year and they are falling apart and very uncomfortable.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Bob, I bought a set of low cut camo Wolverine's with sent lock and no insulation from cabalas about four years back. Little cool for Dec-Jan hunts but Aug-early Nov good to go. The boot has a sold bottom and I really like the lower cut boot. I can't count the miles on them and I still have lots of years left in them. If I remember right I got them around $80 bucks on sale. I'm looking for a new winter boot that's water proof and some installation, "they will be Wolverines".
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2011 Prime Centerod
    2001 PSE Excellerator

Post Thanks / Like

Always been a big fan of Irish Setter (Red Wing) boots never cheap but always bulletproof. I also remove the factory "worthless garbage" footbed and insert a Super Feet footbed. Way more support and puts you foot in such better alignment
    "I love animals....they're delicious!!"

2012 Bengal Pro, Trophy Ridge Outlaw Sight, Trophy Ridge WB Sure Shot, Alpine BearClaw, Easton Flatlines, NAP Hellrazors, Truefire Huricane