Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 martin alien m40

Post Thanks / Like

well the so called "normal cam lean" that i had showed you guys pictures of is now gone, so i take it that they worked that out, they did scratch the bow up in a few places and they put touch up paint on it. still in perfect shape, the bow shoots fine, i just want to try something else. i want 500 for it with the accessories, its been fired less than 20 times by me, i paid 700 for the bow, 800 actually once it was set up. the stabilizer was 70, the limbsaver broadbands were 25, and the wrist sling is from hutch i think it was like 20 bucks. so out the door im taking over 300 dollar loss. if anyone has any questions, all they have to do is ask
    IM BACK!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry DZ, wasn't trying to bust your chops. I thought maybe that the lack of info when we had all been privy to your previous problems may have been holding you up, that's all. I'm sure it shoots great and tbh I would be interested if I had the extra cash, just not in the books right now. Hope it sells for ya soon!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Sold sold sold
    IM BACK!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats dz.

Thread closed.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com