Thread: Good Trail Cameras?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Question Good Trail Cameras?

I'm starting to look into getting a trail cam, and I need some ideas and opinions on what one to get. I'm looking between $100-$200.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    I'm starting to look into getting a trail cam, and I need some ideas and opinions on what one to get. I'm looking between $100-$200.

A.S
    One your dad can borrow! that is a good trail camera
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Wild game innovations . I have 6. I use the elite 8 lights out. Msrp is 200, you can pick one up on eBay or amazon for 120-160. 8 mega pixel , color screen, you can view and delete pics right on the cam with no special viewing device, it has a tilt function that centers the shot no matter how you place the cam, it also has a special viewings mode where you can see what the screen sees while mounting it , to help set it straight. Best camera for the money in my opinion. Bushnells are good to.
    IM BACK!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dzsmith2 View Post
    Wild game innovations . I have 6. I use the elite 8 lights out. Msrp is 200, you can pick one up on eBay or amazon for 120-160. 8 mega pixel , color screen, you can view and delete pics right on the cam with no special viewing device, it has a tilt function that centers the shot no matter how you place the cam, it also has a special viewings mode where you can see what the screen sees while mounting it , to help set it straight. Best camera for the money in my opinion. Bushnells are good to.
    Thanks DZ, that camera will definitely be a consideration.

Anyone else have some input???

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

I have good luck with Moultrie's.I am still running some of the old ones,they are about 5 yrs old and have taken many pics on them.I got a M-80 2 yrs ago and it is a great little camera,I run it year round through some pretty cold temps and had no problems with it.Paid around 120$ at Cabelas for it.I think this year they change the model name on it.

PICT0022.jpg

Pic from the other day

PICT0005.jpg
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

Those are dang good quality pics!!!!
    IM BACK!!!!