Thread: Hard bow case for a Bengal

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hard bow case for a Bengal

Need a good bow case for my Bengal without busting the bank.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Plano All weather Bow case. All my compounds fit in it. It's a little on the bulky side but It takes a beating. I can put stuff on top of the case with no worries. I think I got it for 90 bucks on sale 2 years ago. It also fits Arrows with a quiver.

Post Thanks / Like

no doubt skb makes the best cases on the market. the waterproof ones even have a 5 year warranty and a insurance policy of like 700 bucks or something like that. but if your not traveling airlines ans stuff alot its not worth the money because they are expensive. they make hunter series one you can pick up on amazon or ebay for about 100 bucks or so. i just have a plano, paid like 30 bucks for it. its been good, but now that i have a nicer bow id also like a nicer case so im gonna save up for one
    IM BACK!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

X2 on the SKB cases, they are top notch, and won't absolutely break the bank. Their Hunter case runs $100-120 depending on where you get it from, and it has been a great case for me and 2 of my friends! It holds your bow securely, is lockable, and has room in the bottom for your arrows and some accessories...
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

I have a $35 Plano case that works great for my Bengal and a dozen arrows. I wouldn't use it for plane travel, but for house to truck to camp it works splendidly.
    "I love animals....they're delicious!!"

2012 Bengal Pro, Trophy Ridge Outlaw Sight, Trophy Ridge WB Sure Shot, Alpine BearClaw, Easton Flatlines, NAP Hellrazors, Truefire Huricane