Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Condolences and well wishes...

Post Thanks / Like

WOW, my mind is blown! I just got an email from him on Monday. I will say that my 2 minor issues were handled by Joel and I was impressed. I don't know the whole story but .......really, fired? Live long and prosper Joel.
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal
    True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
    Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)

Post Thanks / Like

I didnt particularly care for joel , but i could tell the pressure was on him in my more recent dealings with martin. he did what he could. probably a hard time for him and his family, i wish him well.
    IM BACK!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Joel is the reason we have 4 martins in the family. His help will be missed and may be the reason i jump ship pn my next purcjase

Post Thanks / Like

I would also like to thank Joel,he has helped me a couple times in the past and one thing he always returned my calls promptly,more than I can say for other CS of certain companies.He is one of the main reasons I still keep the Firecat.

Good luck and thanks for all you have done for me and the other Martin shooters.

Gregg
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

All the best, Joel! I'm one of the many people you helped as well! Your customer service was the reason for three other Martin purchases, for my wife, my nephew, and a hunting buddy. I sure hope that you can remain active on this sight. Many of us appreciate and value your freindship and advise! Praying for all the best things, for you and your family, Rick.
    '08 Bengal, Whisker Biscuit Rest, Trophy Ridge Crazy Eight Sight, Carbon Express Maxima 350 Arrows, 125gr Muzzys

Post Thanks / Like

Screen shot 2013-07-04 at 10.40.02 PM.jpg

A clip from what allowed me to shoot the bow I love right now ...
    2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe im late to know about Joel story...

Tats just too bad...

i had deal with him Three times through email all the way from Malaysia. and GUESS what... the Outcome of the customer service is PERFECT....
    All the replacement parts is been courier to my house door step FOC within 2 weeks time frame.

i dont think other Archery company can reach that extend.

Hope Martin still can maintain that kind of service. else.........
    Bowless..... shopping for one now, Sureloc Challenger + Viper Scope, Trophy Ridge Revolution, GoldTIP + Blazer Vane + Accunocks, Home Made Front Stab 28", and Side Stab 11", Carter 2 Special.