Thread: scent control

Post Thanks / Like

Default scent control

OK, so I am thinking about buying an Ozonics scent contol system. Does anyone use one?
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal
    True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
    Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)

Post Thanks / Like

T8, Working with ozone as part of my job, I'd really recommend against it. If you search around about ozone, you'll see that the amount that has to be produced to be effective isn't going to be produced by that small of a machine. Also, ozone is not safe to breathe directly, and that goes against their marketing/advertising. That alone tells me the machine doesn't produce enough ozone to do what they say it will. Lastly, ozone is not a natural odor in the woods unless it is immediately after a lightning storm. Then it dissipates after a few minutes.
    On another note, I do use ozone for deodorizing my hunting clothes. Never found anything that works better. Simple little ozone machine I made myself, and just throw the clothes in an airtight bag, fill with ozone, and let them set for at least 30 minutes. Also use it on my boots, work clothes and boots, even in the house to deodorize.
    If you want to know more, just holler at me.
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous C
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.