Thread: So what in the past and present of Martin was produced in China...

Hybrid View

MI1

Default So what in the past and present of Martin was produced in China...

I'm curious to find out what is, has been coming out of there.

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing I know of that China makes is the split limbs. Martin bows are made in the USA.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

That and I believe that the Threshold bow is also imported, although I do no remember from where....
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    That and I believe that the Threshold bow is also imported, although I do no remember from where....
    I forgot about that. I believe you're right.

I believe just about every company has something made in another country, especially China.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Sonny Thomas

Default So what in the past and present of Martin was produced in China...

For main line bows I can't think of anything Martin being made in China.

Check catalog, accessory pages. Undoubtedly some are made somewhere else.

Post Thanks / Like

This is what I know, I'm a proud owner of a 2013 Black Carbon Alien! I like the bow its everything I want in a bow as of now. When I first heard of the rumors about the split limbs made in china I called Joel at cs (before he got let go) he told me only the threshold limbs are made in china. He said the split limbs and materials are made here in the states, then waskywabbit sorry if I misspelled, linked a post stating joel had said there blanks from china cut in house, so I don't know what to believe, someone is lying to me. Then I went to a few shops around Washington State they said they don't have Martin bows for many reasons but one was split limbs made in china! Its very unfortunate if true but my Alien shoots fine I will hunt with it this coming season. Before I purchased my Alien I shot many other bows and to bad for others who had problems with theirs. Now I'm rabbling on, I'm done.

2013 Black Carbon Alien
    2010 Alien X, Barnsdale limbs
    2006 Bear Code