Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: black eagle arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Default black eagle arrows

my new obsession bow wants to tune carbon express maxima 350s, well i dont want to shoot them cuz they arent american made. ive heard a few good things about these black eagle arrows. anybody out there shooting black eagle, and have any suggestions on them
    IM BACK!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Can't help you out with that. There have been a couple start-up companies making arrows. Can't remember the other one (senior thing). It's all over the place on AT. I hope these companies prosper and grow their products. So far they are more or less just catering to the hunting crowd with heavier spines. With the weight and draw length I have about the stiffest shaft that I can get working for me is 500. I really need 600 to 730 spine and these new companies don't offer them yet. Guess I'll just have to make due with my GT Ultralites for now.

There was a time many years ago when I would just go out and buy new stuff just to try it out for myself, but with the price of arrows getting to be what it is it's just too expensive. When Carbon Express hit the market I was one that wouldn't shoot them because of being made in Korea. Now it's the price. They are good quality arrows, but the price has gotten so ridiculous with many of the new carbon arrows that I refuse to change. It's not much more money any more to shoot Easton ACE shafts. And besides, I only buy a half dozen and they last me for as much as five years or more.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Sonny Thomas

Default black eagle arrows

Not American made....So you throwing away your hunting clothes and hat? All seems made in Tiawan, Bangalash, Mexico and where ever else. I have one camo hat that's made in America, tag say it is anyway, and I have to get it through the company I retired from, 35 miles to their employee's store.

And your bows "wants to tune" Carbon Express Maxima 350s? Within reason my bows will tune any arrow I want them to. Want American tradition? Try Easton, long time American company....

Just being straight up with you....

Post Thanks / Like

I've been shooting BEA's since they came out. I use both the Carnivores and the Carnivore UL's in .400 spine. Great arrows. I weighed and measured the first dozen of each and they were straighter than advertised and only 2 grain variation in the dozen of each.
    Fly great and the only ones I've damaged have been from robin hoods.
    I'll be buying more and may try their Zombie Killers if I decide to go with a bit heavier shaft.
    Now wether they are actually 100% made in the USA I couldn't tell you.
    Last edited by Spiker; 07-15-2013 at 07:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Try Deer Crossing Achery Arrows, I'm shooting some 300 hunters with great results. Price is right too.
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2011 Prime Centerod
    2001 PSE Excellerator

Post Thanks / Like

Black Eagle shafts are made off shore, same as most of the Easton shafts along with most of the other arrow companies out there now.
    My Money is on Deer Crossing Archery arrows and shafts,you can't beat the price.
    Out of 3 dozen of the Target shafts that I checked they all were .002 in straightness and weighed 2 grains of eachother.
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.

Post Thanks / Like

black eagle claims to be american, but im not surprised. archery has more american made products than most other stuff, so i prefer to shoot american when its available.
    IM BACK!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dzsmith2 View Post
    black eagle claims to be american, but im not surprised. archery has more american made products than most other stuff, so i prefer to shoot american when its available.
    If you ask the guys at BEA if the shaft is made here or if they are put togeather here, they had better say put togeather here.
    For all the info I have, they are made at the same plant Harvest Time shafts used to be made at.
    Most places will claim to be American made, yes the arrows are but not the shafts.
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don B View Post
    If you ask the guys at BEA if the shaft is made here or if they are put togeather here, they had better say put togeather here.
    For all the info I have, they are made at the same plant Harvest Time shafts used to be made at.
    Most places will claim to be American made, yes the arrows are but not the shafts.
    Don.
    i noticed that muddy isnt making the "harvest time" ht arrows anymore
    IM BACK!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Thomas View Post
    Not American made....So you throwing away your hunting clothes and hat? All seems made in Tiawan, Bangalash, Mexico and where ever else. I have one camo hat that's made in America, tag say it is anyway, and I have to get it through the company I retired from, 35 miles to their employee's store.

And your bows "wants to tune" Carbon Express Maxima 350s? Within reason my bows will tune any arrow I want them to. Want American tradition? Try Easton, long time American company....

Just being straight up with you....
    oh i agree within reason, my vaps will still shoot a bullseye, but on paper they tear, and i cant cut the arrow anyshorter to stiffen the spine. thats the problem. i want a bullet hole on paper without shooting carbon express basically is what im saying
    IM BACK!!!!