Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arizona Fletching Jig?

Post Thanks / Like

I was just reading the BPE jig instructions and they said to use beeswax or candlewax on the clamp lips to prevent glue sticking.

Post Thanks / Like

Default instructions?

Read the instructions; what a novel idea! I wonder if that's what that yellow piece of paper wadded up and stuck into the bottom of my Arizona jig is; I thought it was for balance so's you could stand it upright with an arrow in it.... {:>)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otisT View Post
    Read the instructions; what a novel idea! I wonder if that's what that yellow piece of paper wadded up and stuck into the bottom of my Arizona jig is; I thought it was for balance so's you could stand it upright with an arrow in it.... {:>)
    Haha! yeah that's not normal for me to read directions, I usually struggle for hours and only in total frustration, may read the instructions IF it's only a sentence or so long.

Carl

Post Thanks / Like

lol, I'm told on good authority, indisputable authority, WOMAN the AUTHORITY, that it's a man thing. Oh, and I've never been lost while driving either, just fearsome confused a time or two.... o