Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nemesis Down :(

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nemesis Down :(

Well guys. When I was drawing back my Rytera Nemesis today while shooting I heard a cracking noise. I let my arrow down and inspected my limbs and found one had cracked I know Martin will make it right but just disappointed I am not going to be able to shoot during the nice weekend we are suppose to have here in Michigan. Going from mid 90 degree weather down to high 70's & low 80's. Well just thought I would share my current sorrow with my fellow Martin Family.

2012 Rytera Nemesis - Sword Twilight Hunter Sight - QAD HD Bone Collector Drop Away - WindJammer 7" Stabilizer - 438 Grain Beman ICS Hunter Elites - G5 T3's & QAD Exodus Swept Back Version

Post Thanks / Like

I feel for ya, that's a sickening feeling when you both hear and feel that limb crack. Good news is that Martin is still on its game for CS, my limb on my Onza cracked a few weeks ago and I had it up and running 1 week later. Granted I live in Washington, but add a couple days of shipping to your pro shop and you should be up in no time!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

I am sad for you. Hope it comes back soon.
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal
    True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
    Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)

Sonny Thomas

Default Nemesis Down :(

And there could have been some of your issues we PMed about.
    Sorry it happened. I'd get with Martin quick just in case.....

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I thought that we were going to be passed these cracked limbs. I've been through it, too.....guess we just have to grin and bear it. Maybe this is why Martin is going to the split limbs....the area that cracked on your limbs isn't even there on those. Take care....and an extra dose of patience, brother.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Thomas View Post
    And there could have been some of your issues we PMed about.
    Sorry it happened. I'd get with Martin quick just in case.....
    My thoughts exactly. 40 more minutes before I can call tho.
    2012 Rytera Nemesis - Sword Twilight Hunter Sight - QAD HD Bone Collector Drop Away - WindJammer 7" Stabilizer - 438 Grain Beman ICS Hunter Elites - G5 T3's & QAD Exodus Swept Back Version

Post Thanks / Like

well fellas.. got a hold of martin & they told me to drop it off at my local martin dealer so that is what i did after work. now comes the waiting game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baerman View Post
    Wow, I thought that we were going to be passed these cracked limbs. I've been through it, too.....guess we just have to grin and bear it. Maybe this is why Martin is going to the split limbs....the area that cracked on your limbs isn't even there on those. Take care....and an extra dose of patience, brother.
    i havent heard very many split limbs on the rytera line. has anyone else?

Post Thanks / Like

Default split limbs

Sorry to hear about the bad luck. Hope you get your bow up and running soon. Get Barnsdale limbs.
    May the love and grace of God help us not to miss our purpose in life.
    2011 Onza 3, 70# 27.75" APG camo
    2012 Cougar FC 70# 27.75" Carbon Black

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kylecurtis04 View Post
    i havent heard very many split limbs on the rytera line. has anyone else?
    Probably because they were using Barnesdale limbs for a couple years. It appears that yours are Power Tuff limbs. Still, I haven't heard of many problems with them and I have yet to see a cracked limb like yours. All the ones I've seen were at the bottom of the limb forks. Did see some that looked like they completely delaminated. If you have problems in the future I think I'd either replace them and sell the bow or just bite the bullet and get Barnesdale limbs. Another option is to possibly strike a deal and see if Martin will replace them with the new Split limb technology if it's adaptable to your riser.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver