Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nemesis Down :(

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Probably because they were using Barnesdale limbs for a couple years. It appears that yours are Power Tuff limbs. Still, I haven't heard of many problems with them and I have yet to see a cracked limb like yours. All the ones I've seen were at the bottom of the limb forks. Did see some that looked like they completely delaminated. If you have problems in the future I think I'd either replace them and sell the bow or just bite the bullet and get Barnesdale limbs. Another option is to possibly strike a deal and see if Martin will replace them with the new Split limb technology if it's adaptable to your riser.
    Thanks for the input. I do enjoy the nemesis very much and it is a great bow. I'm not sure what I will do if the problem occurs again. I guess I will cross that road if it happens. I haven't heard too many Power Tough limbs failing either and I thought it was odd that it cracked right on the limb bolt as well. Hopefully they will just upgrade to the split limbs with out asking. But I will keep you all informed as the issue gets fixed.
    2012 Rytera Nemesis - Sword Twilight Hunter Sight - QAD HD Bone Collector Drop Away - WindJammer 7" Stabilizer - 438 Grain Beman ICS Hunter Elites - G5 T3's & QAD Exodus Swept Back Version

Post Thanks / Like

unfortunately the power tough limbs have had many failures i hear about it and have experienced it. Although it seems to be a hit and miss. I went through 3 sets with my onza the old man has gone through 2 with his and then there is a nemesis up where i shoot, the guy has put around 3,000-4,000 through with no issues.
    Martin x-200 unsure of year
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum
    2014 Mathews ChillR (on order)

Post Thanks / Like

What a BUMMER! I have been shooting MARTIN BOWS since my first Cougar Mag in 1985. All of my bow issues have been in the last few bows. 2005 coug. mag, alien x, and nemesis. Lucky for me I live seven miles from Martin. Martin is always very helpful and responsive. BUT why cant they build a top end bow that shoots excellent and survives 3 or 4 years? I do shoot most of the year and a lot from June to Nov. Does anyone make a HIGH QUALITY HUNTING BOW that you can count on.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they do exist
    IM BACK!!!!