Thread: tid bit rememberings.

Sonny Thomas

Default tid bit rememberings.

Feller here and I have been PMing of late. And I got ta thinking (always a iffy situation, like run or at least duck). And then the wife up and says; "I was moving things." and hands me this guitar. I don't play the guitar, but have one. Dads for ya thing. I don't play the guitar. My two brothers play guitars. I don't play the guitar. Of my 3 sisters, two played the accordian, one just super beautiful at playing it. My oldest sister plays the piano and organ and quite good. I don't play a guitar. My dad plays the guitar...Well, several. He has a banjo, two flat tops, one accustic, one electric lap and a electric 10 stringer. He also pounds on a piano. My brother and I just two weeks ago lugged a piano into his living room. I don't play the guitar, but dad put new strings on the guitar and gave it a tuning. It sits in the case for it. I don't play the guitar.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL I take it you don't play guitar?

Word of advice though, if the guitar is just gonna sit, and no one is gonna play it, you might think of removing the strings and take the pressure off the bridge. Could save you (or someone that does play the guitar) some repair work down the road...
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Sonny Thomas

Default tid bit rememberings.

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    LOL I take it you don't play guitar?

Word of advice though, if the guitar is just gonna sit, and no one is gonna play it, you might think of removing the strings and take the pressure off the bridge. Could save you (or someone that does play the guitar) some repair work down the road...
    U M not listening. I don't play the guitar.