I was excited to have an afternoon off to shoot today so I went out back and after 50-60 arrows I heard a creeking sound while drawing and the snap! I thought something went berserk with rest at first since my nock wasn't lining up anymore but when I looked down I saw a terrible sight. the lower limb completely split. I've never had a limb break before. the bow is less than 2 months old and no, it has never been dry fired. I put a call into Martins customer service line and left a message. Hopefully they will get back with me today. For anyone who has had issues, is it better to take it to a local dealer or just send it back to Martin? The bow is a left handed 70 pound draw dual nitro cam model. Shoots fantastic. The draw stop is on the top limb so I think that can be ruled out as a possible cause for failure. I can change the limbs if they send me new ones but i'm guessing they want to do it. Any estimates on how long it will take and do I take accessories off when shipping it? Thanks.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]