Thread: Martin getting auctioned off?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin getting auctioned off?

I read a post on AT that said the bank is auctioning off Martin? Any truth to this or is it just a rumor?
    2012 Rytera Nemesis - Sword Twilight Hunter Sight - QAD HD Bone Collector Drop Away - WindJammer 7" Stabilizer - 438 Grain Beman ICS Hunter Elites - G5 T3's & QAD Exodus Swept Back Version

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know..but you could do a google for the name of the local paper and check the legal ads...should be something there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kylecurtis04 View Post
    I read a post on AT that said the bank is auctioning off Martin? Any truth to this or is it just a rumor?
    Ya someone is spreading that one around AT Like its a big secret wonder who it could be......

Sonny Thomas

Default Martin getting auctioned off?

If so I haven't seen such. Again, I don't know of anyone that wants to see Martin go down the drain.
    Last edited by Sonny Thomas; 08-11-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed! My martin and Rytera are some great shooters. Hear a lot of complaining but I said it before not from me. And all the rumors flying around....reminds me of a bunch a school girls trying to make one girl look bad! Ha ha.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't find any such on that AT site, though not much of a computer geek, nor is that the way such a thing would be done anyway. Would think such BS would border on slander. I doubt yelling 'FIRE!' in a crowded internet theater is legal either, but that would be for Martin to pursue.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otisT View Post
    I didn't find any such on that AT site, though not much of a computer geek, nor is that the way such a thing would be done anyway. Would think such BS would border on slander. I doubt yelling 'FIRE!' in a crowded internet theater is legal either, but that would be for Martin to pursue.
    its a reply within a thread. i believe it is one where a guy thinks his riser might be cracked.
    2012 Rytera Nemesis - Sword Twilight Hunter Sight - QAD HD Bone Collector Drop Away - WindJammer 7" Stabilizer - 438 Grain Beman ICS Hunter Elites - G5 T3's & QAD Exodus Swept Back Version