Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Martin News

Post Thanks / Like

Now I'm confused.....

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Now I'm confused.....

A.S
    confused about the "cash statement"? Me too. Confused about what to do now? Me too. Confused about life? Me too. Use the Force.
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal
    True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
    Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)

Post Thanks / Like

If Gail was talking about the kind of water jet like the new one I just got at work, I know where all their money went.
    Mine was just a little over $650,000.00
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.

Post Thanks / Like

Now I'm much less confused. Thanks Don. That is one expensive machine!

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by typically8 View Post
    confused about the "cash statement"? Me too. Confused about what to do now? Me too. Confused about life? Me too. Use the force.
    Right. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Now I'm much less confused. Thanks Don. That is one expensive machine!

A.S
    Yeah it is.
    I will be going to Tacoma Wa. for a week for trainning. Wish Simon lived closer.
    This is the top of the line from Flow Jet.
    It is the Mach 4. It has a full 5 axis cutting head on it. It will cut in every position except upside down.
    It has a full 10x18 cutting surface.
    This is the baby they are getting.http://www.flowwaterjet.com/en/water...%20Models.aspx
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by typically8 View Post
    confused about the "cash statement"? Me too. Confused about what to do now? Me too. Confused about life? Me too. Use the force.
    roflmao!!!!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody got any news as to how the meetings have went this week with the potential buyers? Maybe the fact the site is back up is a good sign.... (I may be reading too much into it though LOL)
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    Anybody got any news as to how the meetings have went this week with the potential buyers? Maybe the fact the site is back up is a good sign.... (I may be reading too much into it though LOL)
    I don't believe this site is related to how Martin is doing. Ken (admin) took care of the hacker(s) and turned the forum back on.

A.S

Post Thanks / Like

Just released Chris Brackett partners with Martin. Excellent choice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3xio...ature=youtu.be
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z