Thread: Day One Camo CRUSHER hat in ASAT with Sun Curtain.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Day One Camo CRUSHER hat in ASAT with Sun Curtain.

I thought I'd share some pics of the hat I ordered from Day One Camouflage in Englewood Colorado. They call it the CRUSHER Hat. You can order it in different patterns and materials. I went with an XL Hat in All Season All Terrain (ASAT) in Light Fleece. Being that Id had cancer issues in the past, I wanted extra protection for the neck and ears. I don't need any more skin cancer. So for a little extra cash, they added a Sun curtain in the back to protect my neck.

It's still early but the stitching, workmanship, and materials are top notch. I ordered it Wednesday Morning, received the shipping notice on Thursday and it was in my Mailbox this Saturday Morning. The Hat is made 100% in the U.S.A. They state " Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back". I'm gonna even use this for fishing. I chose the lightweight breathable Fleece. They offer Fleece,Lightweight Fleece, Bucksuade, and wool. Depending on the pattern you choose. It also can be turned inside out for a more visible Hunter Orange.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a sweet cover DS. Nice find!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    That's a sweet cover DS. Nice find!
    Thanks wabbit. I wore it today while I was out shooting. It doesn't get in the way and it's keeping my head and neck cooler. It doesn't flop around either when the wind blows. Enough brim to cver my eye's when a get close to deer.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice lid. I like ASAT camo, I ordered what was supposed to be a short-brimmed ASAT ball cap made for bowhunters but got one with a regular length one on it. Trying to find something to wear that won't interfere with the string now that I am going to try with a recurve, this might work perfect. Thanks.
    Recurves: 40lb X-200, 45 & 50lb Hunters, 45lb Mamba