Thread: New Martin Bengal

NUARCHER

Default New Martin Bengal

Hi all came home with a nice new 07 Bengal it came with peep,3pin sight,4 arrow quiver,whisker biscuit rest, all for a grand total of $360.00 have not shot it yet but can,t wait.I am curious can you get the draw stops for the07 M-Pro cam like 08 has.Can someone tell which draw module this is the number is F-3.I am curious which is better to have 80% or 65% let off.
    Last edited by NUARCHER; 02-15-2008 at 09:31 PM.

flytier17

I prefer 65% due to the smoothness. Less of a drop to rollover into. It also means a higher holding weight. Hunters prefer more letoff because they can hold for a longer time when waiting for the perfect moment to shoot.

For target shooters, 65% means that your bow has less of a difference in energy to accelerate through, making it smoother on the draw and the shot. and they are usually shooting 50-60lb bows, so fatigue is not an issue, they can shoot all day long.

Fro 3-D shooters 65% means more speed. This is due to the energy being harnessed more by the limbs than the cams.

You have 80% now. if you had 65%, it would be designated F-3/, the "/" being the difference.

Not sure on the draw stops. Someone else should know.

dbd870

You would have to replace the CAM with an 08 Mpro.

cdfirefighter1

some of the later07 bengal's have the 08 cam.. is your cam black?? if it is the black one you can get the draw stop for it.